Does anyone have an 'ugly' character?

General Discussion
People always tend to pick the better looking faces when making a character, but who here is ugly and proud?!
I'm the wretched, withered evil witch from all your favorite fantasy stories and movies.
*waves*

(Hi there Tadkins.)
I have many Dwarves with a face made for radio.
My mom thinks I'm pretty.
06/02/2016 03:26 AMPosted by Elithra
*waves*

You're not the least bit ugly.

This guy, however ...
*waves*

(Hi there Tadkins.)

Hullo. :)

You're in the wrong thread though. Femdwarves are hawt.
There use to be some pretty old/gross female orc/human/dwarf and troll faces. Did they get removed or does no one pick them anymore?
This one breaks the mirror I say!
06/02/2016 03:35 AMPosted by Thunderale
There use to be some pretty old/gross female orc/human/dwarf and troll faces. Did they get removed or does no one pick them anymore?

Gnomes too, but I never really saw anyone pick those faces.

In regards to trolls, just about every female troll literally had the same face. There was only one decent one of the whole bunch.
All the other Horde Garrisons are in Frostfire Ridge. This guy lives on Elm Street.
This character started out as a human female who was pretty ugly. I wanted her to look as creepy as possible. I even got lectured in the forums many times by people wanting to know why I chose the ugliest face available.

I eventually did a race change, obviously, but many times I miss her old face.
Scary or pretty, I prefer scary.
I've been told I'm less than handsome.
I am beautiful on the inside, mon.
I'm freakin' gorgeous.
I used to have Human Female face #15 (that's the "mean" face with purple eyes), but changed from it after the model update when Blizzard smoothed her face out. That face wasn't necessarily ugly, but it was rough and that's precisely what I wanted. I'd love to have some more weathered, rough, mean looking Human Female faces.

*waves*

(Hi there Tadkins.)

^^That is imo not an ugly toon. But even irl people have always joked about how I'll consider almost anyone pretty unless they are what I consider abnormally ugly.
I like ugly characters in my videos. They make it seem more... Realistic. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'm so ugly the forum hid my face =/
every undead ever