God forbid you ask for a summon...

General Discussion
Funny story, while doing my Garrison chores today on my mage, I had the audacity to queue for a Kazzak run and ask for summons.

Now, I'm usually a relaxed guy putting in approximately 1 or 2 hrs of non-garrison activities a week, but I was taunted and CAPS LOCKED each time I requested a summon and nearly reached my breaking point.

I get it, the player base wants to revolt against the lazy masses. But unlocking the Jungle on my squishy mage is a chore. I simply wanted to try for my 6-15 felblight so I can continue crafting and playing my other, fun toons for free.

Apparently I'm in the wrong here, and needed a lesson taught to me.
It's reset day. Wait 10 seconds and refresh the group list and 10 more Kazzak groups will pop up.

Or just take a minute and a half, port to Warspear, port to Tanaan, and hop on the rocket. Queue from up there.
I also heard that I could "fly there directly", since I didn't have FP.

I was also told that the boss was phased and I wouldn't be able to see him if I got a summon anyways.

Good ole WoW community.
06/21/2016 12:06 PMPosted by Gustavus

I was also told that the boss was phased and I wouldn't be able to see him if I got a summon anyways.

Good ole WoW community.

You actually can fly there. Stop being lazy and expecting a summon.
The more people ask the less likely I am to summon.

Your a lock you should know this by now.

Next time you do Kazzak don't summon anyone. It will make you feel better.
06/21/2016 12:08 PMPosted by Lucîfîa
The more people ask the less likely I am to summon.

Your a lock you should know this by now.

I don't think I'll ever be that guy. Dropping a stone now for my Kazzak group
Summoning people? What's that?
06/21/2016 12:08 PMPosted by Lucîfîa

I haven't summoned a person in 5 years.

I'm a very happy warlock.
I summon people I know.

The rest of you? Get here yourself. Show you're willing to put effort into something. Then you can participate in the kill. Otherwise? Don't bother queueing.
Guess I've been warlock-ing wrong all these years. ;)
Oh look. This thread again.
06/21/2016 12:16 PMPosted by Donovann
I summon people I know.

The rest of you? Get here yourself. Show you're willing to put effort into something. Then you can participate in the kill. Otherwise? Don't bother queueing.

Someone's request to use in game tools affects your pixels?
06/21/2016 12:18 PMPosted by Ève

It seems to pop up every Tuesday for some reason... ;)

Anyway, I'll queue from Kazzak, drop my portal, and make sure it's up til we pull. It's up to the rest of you guys to get everyone here.
06/21/2016 12:18 PMPosted by Ève

Sorry? I don't live on the forums and didn't see a similarly titled thread on the front page.

Can you condense all previous conversation for me so I don't have to inconvenience the forum goers any more than I already have?
Just do what I do, queue up when you don't need a summon

Problem solved!
06/21/2016 12:03 PMPosted by Gustavus
But unlocking the Jungle on my squishy mage is a chore.

You don't need to in order to kill Kaz

You can also pick up any of the flight points in TJ (except the main horde/alliance base) without "unlocking" the jungle.

I have four characters that fly out to the flight point at Malo's Lookout every week, and proceed from there to Kaz's area, because I haven't unlocked the jungle through the shipyard (one of the characters only has a level 1 garrison).
What ilvl and spec is your mage that's making unlocking the jungle a pain for it?
You no take candle?
06/21/2016 12:24 PMPosted by Sharmarli
06/21/2016 12:03 PMPosted by Gustavus
But unlocking the Jungle on my squishy mage is a chore.

You don't need to in order to kill Kaz

You can also pick up any of the flight points in TJ (except the main horde/alliance base) without "unlocking" the jungle.

I have four characters that fly out to the flight point at Malo's Lookout every week, and proceed from there to Kaz's area, because I haven't unlocked the jungle through the shipyard (one of the characters only has a level 1 garrison).

Thank you. I'll look into how to get to the jungle without the quest.
tbh the likelyhood that a group will pull before I get there is so high I don't ever queue until I'm standing there anyway.

Groups that have 0 warlocks in them and people crying for a summon are my favorite tho.