God forbid you ask for a summon...

General Discussion
06/21/2016 03:31 PMPosted by Neila
hahaha@ magical green hole!! I'm thankful you aren't a goblin - I wouldn't quite know how to take that o.O

Golly gee, now every time i see a summons portal I'll NOW AND FOREVER see a goblin's butthole.
Unlock flying and the jungle is a joke to unlock then....once you have flying it takes only ten or fifteen minutes to unlock the jungle. Then, your felblight farming is insanely fast as well.

My suggestion: Pay someone with a two seat mount to help you with the pathfinder stuff....a well geared pally can party with you and smash everything in your way. Drop some coin on medallions. Have your pathfinder done tonight.
Maybe locks need to start charging for summons like mages do for portals and people will quit asking.
06/21/2016 03:31 PMPosted by Neila
06/21/2016 03:23 PMPosted by Advicetroll
You wouldn't believe how hard it is to get people to click my magical green hole in order to set up the closet in the first place.
hahaha@ magical green hole!! I'm thankful you aren't a goblin - I wouldn't quite know how to take that o.O
I think I've still got an orc warlock I started sometime in Wrath hanging around if you really want green.
"May I have a summon please?" = Yes. I'll even click the portal myself and ask others to help.

"Summon plz" = I'll set down the portal and alt+tab.

"1" = No.
Its too easy to unlock the Jungle so that's no excuse. Flying, you should have that by now with your other 100s if not you're too damn lazy. Level 3 garrison, no excuse for not having one of them either.

Garrison port to SS.
SS port to jungle
Flight to Kaz
Total time 63 seconds. Even shorter for the horde player.

If you're too lazy to do that than you're too lazy to do Kaz.
what about someone who just came back to the game?
I NEVER join a Kazzak group until I am actually sitting right up by him, so no summon needed. Lazy people need not apply. (Same with people in groups waiting for a rez. If I'm running back, you're running back. Not going to rez lazy people.)
You actually can fly there. Stop being lazy and expecting a summon.

He cant.

He doesnt have Pathfinder....looks like its too much work for him.
06/21/2016 03:54 PMPosted by Lesath
"May I have a summon please?" = Yes. I'll even click the portal myself and ask others to help.

"Summon plz" = I'll set down the portal and alt+tab.

"1" = No.

I'd go one further: "This character doesn't have a level 3 garrison for a quick route there, may I have a summon please?" I find people giving a good reason they aren't heading there tend to have better luck.
06/21/2016 04:01 PMPosted by Breadisfunny
what about someone who just came back to the game?

Hes not someone that just came back he has other 100s. Hes just a lazy player that want others to do his work.

Jesus Christ 10-15 min is all it takes to open the Jungle and cant even do that.
it literally takes 30 seconds to get to kazaak from your garrison if you can fly.

if you CAN'T fly you can do the quest in your faction's tanaan "hub" to put down 5 markers up in the elite demon zone. Do that and you can talk to the npc to have him fly you up to the top of the demon area within a few feet of kazaak.

spamming "summon" "summon" "sumn plz" "1111111" while everyone is forming up and you are in your garrison is stupid. Get off your !@# and get there.
There is a difference between asking for a summon and expecting one. It's not the responsibility of other players to make sure you are where you need to be before the boss gets pulled. Your best course of action is to plan for the worst and hope for the best.