<ExDee Carries> Alliance #1 Moose Troop

Proudmoore
Spaziix#1776
XD

------

I'll bite and give it a shot, if I win, can we discuss a price to bring someone along with me?
Rejine#1305

XD
Really great group of people. The run was quick, efficient, and the non messy. The carriers themselves are a really great group of peeps who really know their stuff and are very polite and courteous toward all those who are carried. Shout out to Mnviv of Stormrage (on their alt Mnviae on Proudmoore) for recruiting me.

I highly recommend running with this group to anyone looking for a moose!!

>^_^<

I give this group the Bele seal of approval.
Rkoril#1454
XD
Put me in the raffle please.

Jamiekins#1473

XD
Gave away 5 Free Mounts tonight! All were very appreciative and I hope you all enjoy your new MOOSE!!!

For those who posted -- Real ID's are here in my records, so be on the lookout for a friend request in the next few weeks before pre-patch! May the odds ever be in your favor <3
Just when you thought you'd lost all hope in the wow playerbase....this one comes along and hands out runs that aren't just smooth but quick and effortless with a smile.

Took all of 10 minutes, and I even got to hit the boss some.

Thanks again!
This group is great! 10/10! Clean, effortless, no drama, locked down. Mnviae was a great ambassador. Yeah, can't say enough good things. Do it. Just do it. <3
Zatherock#1199
XD
hell i bite. hopefully i can get a run in before flip over Ryukaji#1820
Everyone involved in running the Arch carries was polite and ensured it was done smoothly without any problems. I agree with the posts above, Mnviae was a great ambassador/representative for the group who were all respectful and knew what to do.

I'd definitely recommend getting a carry with them anytime, shows there are people here willing to help others.

Thanks again for inviting me to participate.
octopie#1851

XD
Just when I lost hope in the game and humanity Mnviae and her raid friends stepped up and restored both =-) Run was super fast and I got a mount that I thought I would never get because I just came back to the game and had no gold lol

Thank you so much! Be well and good =-D <3 /salute
Ronifah#1887
XD
Bolt#1713
XD
Dachsund#1708

XD

Fingers Crossed!!
Gaco#1822
XD
Will be resuming Archimonde runs on Monday starting at 12:30pm server.

Spots available so contact me asap to reserve a kill!

Astyanax1184#1954

Note: for the winners of Arch kills -- I will contact YOU to set up a kill if/when you are selected.

Thanks!