Moose runs are starting back up

Proudmoore
These guys are the real deal.... I just went < 50 mins ago. You can check my achievements in armory to confirm.

It was literally "in and out" in about 5 minutes. The other guys ITT are not lying or exaggerating regarding "just a few minutes". I been on bathroom breaks that took longer :S

happy customer, would use again

Thanks glad you did enjoy it
Runs are starting soon so come get your moose mount before its gone in legion (:
Really happy customer here.

Just did successful a run. From invite to looting only took about 10mins, while the fight was less than 4.

5 out of 5
These folks are experienced. One shot. Would recommend.
would like to buy a kill if you are are still doing them!
How much did you end up paying for a run? I'm always willing to pay 25k-ish (+ or - a bit) to pick up my mount before it goes away
07/09/2016 01:07 PMPosted by Sparklmotion
How much did you end up paying for a run? I'm always willing to pay 25k-ish (+ or - a bit) to pick up my mount before it goes away
add my btag and we can talk
07/08/2016 10:28 PMPosted by Gavinaomi
would like to buy a kill if you are are still doing them!
you added me already ? doing kills now
You still running moose mounts? Drewak#1256
07/09/2016 02:48 PMPosted by Atora
You still running moose mounts? Drewak#1256
yeah i added you
Hvitr#1312 would be nice to run later today !
Solstice#1690

I guess we can chat about how much it costs?

Anything running today?
Found out the dude wants cash money. $40+ for a run. Watch out if you don't want your account in jeopardy just for a mount/achievement.
07/11/2016 08:00 PMPosted by Sparklmotion
Found out the dude wants cash money. $40+ for a run. Watch out if you don't want your account in jeopardy just for a mount/achievement.
why would u put some bs on my post ive never once asked for cash ? you have the wrong person
07/11/2016 08:23 PMPosted by Cindaph
07/11/2016 08:00 PMPosted by Sparklmotion
why would u put some bs on my post ive never once asked for cash ? you have the wrong person

Then give your prices. There's no need to add your b.net address just to get a quote on gold prices.
07/11/2016 08:31 PMPosted by Sparklmotion
07/11/2016 08:23 PMPosted by Cindaph
... why would u put some bs on my post ive never once asked for cash ? you have the wrong person

Then give your prices. There's no need to add your b.net address just to get a quote on gold prices.

or im not killing the gold market by stating my prices and i have my btag so they contact me for runs how dumb are you ?
Quentin#11281 thanks for giving back to everyone!
Got in on a free run. He posted in trade chat that the first person to message him got in for a free carry! Was super quick, in and out, no hassle! 10/10 would recommend.
07/11/2016 10:38 PMPosted by Zweilous
Quentin#11281 thanks for giving back to everyone!
thanks <3 ill get back to you tomorrow or wednesday