Largest Player Official World Record

General Discussion
I am the largest player in WoW. On June 28th, 2009, exactly 7 years ago to this day, I set this unprecedented record. The location was Arathi Highlands. I stood there on my lvl 58 Tauren Shaman, looking out over its vast plains. It was a cool summer night and I was nervous with anticipation, yet felt calm and collected at the same time. The moment came, and I knew what I had to do. I prepared myself, and soared to a record setting height. I had become the largest player in WoW.

I repeated this feat again in the winter of 2009. I traveled to the tranquil and majestic lands of Winterspring on a lvl 62 Orc Warrior, where I perched on the submit on Frostsaber Rock. There, I stood in confidence and once again achieved greatness by becoming the largest player in WoW.

Being a two time record holder wasn't enough, though. I needed a new challenge. In the spring of 2010, I created a Troll character on an EU server. Once reaching lvl 47, I ventured into the dense forest of Feralas, where I positioned myself high atop Camp Mojache. It was here that I set the unprecedented European world record as the largest player in WoW.

But alas, my work was not yet finished. Despite my success and fame, I still felt I needed one last jewel in my crown. In August of 2012, using my original record setting Tauren Shaman, now lvl 74, I traveled to my home, Thunder Bluff. I had something special in mind. I stood before my brethren at the Elder Rise, and did something that would forever change the WoW community. I mounted my trusty mammoth, and became the largest mounted player in WoW.

To this day, all of my records remain intact. Yes, there have been challengers, but all have fallen short.

I feel there is still one more feat I must conquer, and will be returning to set yet another world record in Legion. Keep an eye to the sky this fall, and you may have the privilege of witnessing greatness.

I AM THE LARGEST PLAYER IN WOW.
06/28/2016 05:33 AMPosted by Zenlord
I AM THE LARGEST PLAYER IN WOW.

I have to admit that when I read your title I was imaging someone that looked like Pearl from the first Blade movie, bragging they played WoW :x
What records did you break? I must be missing something.
who?
I am the largest player in WoW.

I doubt it. There is already a guy that is recorded at 500 pounds that plays. Doubt you come close.
I am so confused rn.
eat less Cheetos?
?
People make up the dumbest crap to feel special.
06/28/2016 06:58 AMPosted by Eranos
People make up the dumbest crap to feel special.

People choose to be bitter instead of amused to feel special.
I'm just surprised that it wasn't Gigabear who posted this thread.
06/28/2016 05:50 AMPosted by Mouse
I am the largest player in WoW.

I doubt it. There is already a guy that is recorded at 500 pounds that plays. Doubt you come close.

..How?
06/28/2016 07:19 AMPosted by Honeymoon
I'm just surprised that it wasn't Gigabear who posted this thread.

Yah, I pretty much just came here hoping to see him duke it out with this guy...
I came into this thread thinking the OP was talking about having a toon bigger than Stormwind itself.

Boy was I wrong.
06/28/2016 07:17 AMPosted by Evangelica
People choose to be bitter instead of amused to feel special.

Because all it does is cause problems, as people have said above there is another lunatic who claims the same and probably several more. It boils down to a pissing contest with someone no longer feeling special. Not everyone leaves with a prize this time. I know we apparently need to coddle everyone but inventing your own world record is asinine.
I really don't understand what this post is about. Can someone explain it to me?
06/28/2016 08:14 AMPosted by Steivos
I really don't understand what this post is about. Can someone explain it to me?

Gigantism fetishes.
06/28/2016 08:14 AMPosted by Steivos

Yes, I will explain:

• 1. You are not the largest player in WoW.
  • 2. I am the largest player in WoW.
  • 3. I am able to achieve this feat as a Tauren, Orc, and Troll.
06/28/2016 05:39 AMPosted by Discover
What records did you break? I must be missing something.

Hopefully he broke Afternoon Delight and Muskrat Love. I don't ever want to hear those records again.