Anyone around still from early Nathrezim?

Anub’arak, Chromaggus, Crushridge, Garithos, Nathrezim, and Smolderthorn
So I got going on a major nostalgia trip today since I finally got access to my old vanilla WoW account after having no access to it for the last 10+ years. Nathrezim and Stewker, my original 60 Orc warrior, was the first place I went.

Now when I say early Nathrezim I'm talking old, old, Nathrezim. Late 2004, early 2005.

Guilds like Frostreaver Clan, House of Eldarie, MUR, Fury, Order of the Black Thorn, and the like. Basically the time from soon after launch up to the middle of BWL is what I remember most from back then. I started taking lots of breaks from the game at that point and became largely inactive until coming back to the game in late Wrath on a new account.

Would love to reconnect with some of those people from back then and talk about the "good 'ol days". Have lots of amazing memories. Started reading some of the realm history wiki pages and holy !@#$, nostalgia overload, was hardcore. Anyways this account got wrecked due to it being compromised at some point while I wasn't using it, but I'm thinking about boosting this character up and playing here again now that I have access to it. Nathrezim was a crazy tight-knit community back in the day, amazing drama and amazing times both. It worthwhile anymore?
I was Dartannion Night Elf Warrior and Autopsy Night Elf Rogue. Been around since shortly after game release.
Nope
I have been on Nath since just after release, and am still there, though the overpopulation of horde is making it difficult to remain much longer. My priest was once 'Domstress'. :)
i was 7 when i first started my first warrior on Nath....never really left, though i got my first max level on a different server a week ago...ah nath good times have been had here
Been here from the beginning, Right after they rolled out the 2nd set of servers which included, frostmane. I wanna say it was like Archimonde and killjaden and like a few other servers when I started. But it was like me and 2 other druids who were big on the server first. Back when "Blindphrophet" was farming rep so she could be the first undead with a kodo I think. And im pretty sure she was. Our guild was called violent tendencies and if you remember server drama, The leader of that guild ended up marrying a member from the game in real life. Kind of crazy, She ended up leaving him for another member. This stuff really happened lol.
08/06/2016 07:33 AMPosted by Serabi
Nope

Nope.

Btw, any post from Serabi not in gnome form is fake.
Sup techx.
I may come back to Nath... I am in KJ at moment and notice only 1 alliance to every 2 horde. KJ just a few hundred alliance and thousands of horde. It is fun here but I like to come destroy horde where I started.
I made a post the other day actually about this same thread (obviously didn't see this one). I used to raid with Months Behind, Order of Black Thorn I was in Theafers though and have always wondered what happened to Guebuds (Courtney) and Azuzel (Sara) and the like . Mor still hops on and I have spoken to him here and there.

I stopped playing on Nath when more of my friends joined during BC and I went to Illidan. And I pretty much quit wow after Wrath but would pop in here and there each Xpac just to see if any of the old timers were around and also for the Nostalgic fix.
BGM and Serabi <3
I get warm fuzzies when I think about old Nath.
09/12/2016 10:25 AMPosted by Bygnomeans
08/06/2016 07:33 AMPosted by Serabi
Nope

Nope.

Btw, any post from Serabi not in gnome form is fake.

Well, if you insist
11/25/2016 05:21 PMPosted by Schizo
I made a post the other day actually about this same thread (obviously didn't see this one). I used to raid with Months Behind, Order of Black Thorn I was in Theafers though and have always wondered what happened to Guebuds (Courtney) and Azuzel (Sara) and the like . Mor still hops on and I have spoken to him here and there.

I stopped playing on Nath when more of my friends joined during BC and I went to Illidan. And I pretty much quit wow after Wrath but would pop in here and there each Xpac just to see if any of the old timers were around and also for the Nostalgic fix.

I remember months behind and disturbing the pve. Oh I used to post pic of camping some for gold. Then had their guilds trying to kill me on my rogue. One time they had an ambush outside sw area leading over the big white bridge into contestant area and bam. They had an alt account alliance asking for help 5 horde camping him. Turned out about 40 of them. 10 came from under the bridge , 10 at flight point and 20 coming over a hill. I give it to them that was amazing. Of course I was camped for about 30mins.
Howdy! I started on Nath a week after launch in 04. I was in Clan Nightshade and TheCore as a nelf priest named Pride then Stack and Die as nelf warrior named Neu. I miss ye olden days :( All of your names bring back fun memories lol oddly enough, i do remember most of you! I wish Lanfear was still around. Man, that girl was hilarious and had some of the best pvp with her, Nameless, and crew.
I just came back after a really long hiatus as well. I was in Frostreaver Clan and Order of the Black Thorn also. I think I remember you, Stewker....

Been messing around on alliance, but thinking about going back to Horde.
The Core>
Still have my Ret on Nath. Want to bring my Hunter BACK to Nath. Didn't stick around for Vanilla but I did love this game when I picked it back up in BC. Best WoW memories from Nath, always!

-Buhbuhdudley/Buhbuhdin
Still around here, been playing since a couple of months after release. Most of the people I used to play with are gone or were Alliance, so I'm not terribly active at all...
I have my warrior, druid, monk, demon hunter, and hunter at 110. Now I just have to get the others to 110. I have a problem.