Players from vanilla Bronzebeard

Bronzebeard and Shandris
Any players from vanilla Bronzebeard still kicking around?

I brought this account back from a 10 year hiatus.. server seems like a ghost town though.
Bronzebeard is pretty much dead. Lot of people (myself included) rerolled elsewhere.
Thanks, I used to roll with the premaid PvP groups that were pushing for high warlord so i remember Bronar the dwarf warrior who made it to GM and a bunch of other pvpers.. looks like most of them are inactive now :|
Ah yes, I remember Bronar well. Haven't seen a lot of the old PvP crew around in a very long time. I think BC was really the last time I saw most of them.
Yep, rolled elsewhere, then came back for some bizarre reason.
I'm still around. I took a break in February, but came back last month. Shanbeard is kind of dead right now, but people will be back shortly, for Legion. In the interim, if you like RP, Wyrmrest Accord, and Moon Guard are still kicking.
I left BB at the start of wod, in vanilla i was an orc Rouge tunkar.
Those premades were some of the best times I've had on this game. But most of the people have definitely at least moved servers, if not on to something else entirely.
I moved my main to Bleeding Hollow a while ago but boosted this guy at the start of WoD. I'm leveling him up in BGs and invasions. It feels like home.

Good to see some of the old timers still playing.
What's up richo.
Hello friends.
I think most have gone long, long ago. There was a pretty big exodus after Lich King came out and I'm not sure the server as you might have known it really recovered from that.
08/25/2016 03:54 PMPosted by Tamachi
What's up richo.

Hey Tamachi are you still playing?
07/12/2016 08:19 PMPosted by Disektor
Ah yes, I remember Bronar well. Haven't seen a lot of the old PvP crew around in a very long time. I think BC was really the last time I saw most of them.

Yeah, haven't seen him around or Ocean or Kurt.. I used to roll an orc warlock named Cheerios with a few pvpers in vanilla. It seems a lot of people have transferred off from Horde or rolled ally.
Wow, some familiar names. I just came back after being gone since WotLK and I don't know anybody these days. I'm around tanking random heroics if anyone wants to run something!
07/11/2016 10:28 PMPosted by Scumbagg
Thanks, I used to roll with the premaid PvP groups that were pushing for high warlord so i remember Bronar the dwarf warrior who made it to GM and a bunch of other pvpers.. looks like most of them are inactive now :|

Sali is on Arathor. So are Chaska and Thur. I think most have quit or moved
Been around on BB since second week of WOW. Skipped WoD but came back for Legion, hardly recognize the place.
Back for another kick at the can. Couple familiar names in this thread. /wave
09/06/2016 10:48 AMPosted by Richoshist
08/25/2016 03:54 PMPosted by Tamachi
What's up richo.

Hey Tamachi are you still playing?

Is that the real Richo! I thought you quit!
I came back at the start of MoP and a few friends moved the guild to Bleeding Hollow, so I moved too. Ironically they moved back to BB for Legion.

How have things been Imapro? Unless the armory is messed up I notice that guy is not 110 yet. Are you maining something else these days?
Good so far.I just started playing last week and leveled a mage, but was not having fun so I started leveling the warrior.