Players from vanilla Bronzebeard

Bronzebeard and Shandris
Good on ya big guy. I have a level 100 mage on BB alliance that I leveled up during the event before legion dropped. I have to say, after playing a melee all these years mage is fun. Sadly with all the artifact/reputation grinds it doesn't leave a lot of time for alts.

Good to see some old friends and adversaries still playing.
Who the smeg are you people ? you all say vanilla, more like caramel. Never heard of any of you.
I'm a guy from BB that didn't post on the forums or pvp in groups or was part of a raiding guild in vanilla. I quietly leveled up and got to know a few more people over the years. But it's all good bro, I don't recognize you either.
08/31/2016 10:17 AMPosted by Barabuski
Hello friends.

Hi buski
Played a human warrior Areideril in (blood of the innocent) back in classic, quit mid naxx. Don't recognize any one anymore. :/
I was posting a guild recruitment message

http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749768344

and noticed this thread. I created my first character on Bronzebeard back in 2004 and experienced the amazingness of 40 man raiding in it's prime. As I said in my post most of our new guild have known each other since vanilla here on Bronzebeard. We just put together a raiding guild for a laugh. If any alliance wants to join us let me know.
I used to play a mage named Ksmrfate back in vanilla and BC on Bronzebeard. I raided in Dark Circle and Blood of the Innocent guilds during vanilla. Then I raided with Horizon during BC. I came back for WoD and now I'm enjoying legion. Wow has become an addiction again. :/

I used to play with Rijal, Fuzbun, Handil, Beoden, Slouthammer, Cid, Biffins, Lebowsky, Ayanna, Gigaflare, Glazz and Dinglao. Those are just some of the players I can name of the top of my head.
Hey Corpseyz,

Rijal is our main tank on a Druid now, Ayanna is raiding with us on her Mage still, Beoden is playing his death knight, Dinglao is gearing up his paladin to be our off tank. Fuzbun is still playing and we asked her to raid with us but she's playing hard to get. Haha. You may also recognize the name Cheeks, he's healing on his paladin still, and Kutztown is really enjoying his new demon hunter.

We'd love to have you join us! We could use a ranged dps if you want to bring this hunter? I'll send you my battletag in an ingame mail so we can talk.
11/01/2016 02:46 PMPosted by Yoruíchí
Hey Corpseyz,

Rijal is our main tank on a Druid now, Ayanna is raiding with us on her Mage still, Beoden is playing his death knight, Dinglao is gearing up his paladin to be our off tank. Fuzbun is still playing and we asked her to raid with us but she's playing hard to get. Haha. You may also recognize the name Cheeks, he's healing on his paladin still, and Kutztown is really enjoying his new demon hunter.

We'd love to have you join us! We could use a ranged dps if you want to bring this hunter? I'll send you my battletag in an ingame mail so we can talk.

Wow, that's crazy. I had naturally assumed they all disappeared into real life. haha The only one I still keep in contact with is Slouthammer. I happened upon him after I came back for WoD. He transfered to eldre'thalas, which is connected to korialstrasz (my current realm). From what Slout told me, I thought Dinglao was too poor to play WoW. haha

I remember Kutztown (he PvPed constantly), and the name "Cheeks" sounds familiar.

I'd be down for raiding or grouping up for stuff, but I'm pretty happy with my current guild. So, it might be an occasional thing if you guys need help.

I'll talk more in-game.

Thanks!
ay gurl
09/06/2016 10:48 AMPosted by Richoshist
08/25/2016 03:54 PMPosted by Tamachi
What's up richo.

Hey Tamachi are you still playing?

Ya man, a little more casual than I ever have but I'm still here.
Jigawatt#1253
Played vanilla throughout WotLK here. Left in Cata, back in MoP, left in WoD, back in Legion. Can tell through the activity which expansion I liked least ;x LOL
I am Here Still, Vinkar the mighty.
I been here since Sept. 2005, without WOW my job would suck.
Have a couple Vanilla characters and guilds still on Shandris. Was interested in making a Horde twink and casual achievement pvp guild there if anybody is interested. Add Storm#1953
vanilla bronzebeard player here and i approve this message
same name
same race
we are same same but different
Mixed Vanilla between this guy and my pally on Whisperwind.
More early vanilla here though, then after a couple big guild drama splits and an account hack I switched to maining my paladin on whisperwind who has been my main ever since.

Definitely miss the Bronzebeard vanilla crowd. I think most fun I ever had in WoW was playing 0-60 on bronzebeard and all the pre-raid dungeoning and such in the early 3+ hour strat/scholo/UBRS days.

The raiding aspect I never found the right guild on Bronzebeard hah. Guild had just had a big drama split and my account got hacked and I got it back but blizzard back then wasn't too good at fully restoring wiped characters and my whisperwind paladin was spared and I had just gotten into a good guild at the time on him so I pretty much abandoned Bronzebeard at the time as Eitrigg transfers had came up and half the population I knew left anyway.
Quite a few of us, from Vanilla, still kicking around.
05/11/2017 06:18 PMPosted by Intro
vanilla bronzebeard player here and i approve this message
same name
same race
we are same same but different

Sleepless Knights! Wow, I nigh expected to see someone from Nevers End post here with some of the names and teary nostalgia that's been popping up!

Left BB for Arathor during the first big migration. Dinked around Bonechewer for a bit and have been camping out on Proudmoore.

I miss chasing other mages down with Gnutt, outta mana, wildly swinging a phantom blade in hot pursuit during the TM/SS world pvp extravaganzas!
Another Vanilla player here. I was Ocon (this toon) in Straw Hat Pirates, Fists of Glory, and Thorns of the Black Rose, and Xerillius ( Holy/Prot Paladin ) in Relentless Few TBC through WotLK. I roll on Whisperwind now with my wife and my brother ( Delius [Mage] from SHP and TotBR ).

I miss gates of orgrimmar pvp w/ Ocean.