[11/11M] recruiting for 8 hour raid week

Sargeras
1 2 3 24 Next
Raid times: 3:00PM to 7:00PM EST on Saturday and Sunday afternoons.

Current Progression: 7/7M, 3/3M, 10/10M, 9/9M, 11/11M

Current recruitment needs are the following:

Balance Druid x 1
Warlock x 1
DPS Warrior x 1

VANQUISH is an ancient guild with a long raiding history, both good and some not so good, all of which can be found on our website @ www.vqguild.net by clicking the "History" tab in the top right!

We are one of the top weekend raiding guilds that World of Warcraft has to offer! Our raids begin at 3:00PM EST (invites at 2:30) and end at 7:00PM EST on Saturdays and Sundays each week. Because of our limited raid schedule, we are only interested in recruiting players who excel at understanding boss mechanics, are able to perform efficiently in a raid setting, and whom are able to avoid lethal raid mechanics while playing their character well. New recruits are also expected to have near 100% raid attendance during their trial period.

Each week raiding members are expected to prepare for the upcoming weekend raid by making sure they have enough consumables (food, flasks, and potions) for the 8 hour raid week. Researching and understanding upcoming fights, or current progression encounters, is also expected to take place prior to raid days.

Our guild community and general raid atmosphere is something very valuable to us. If you’re a consistently negative person, or someone with a generally bad attitude, this guild will not be a good fit for you. We do take our raiding time seriously though, and having “thin skin” will not serve you well.

Overall, VANQUISH is a performance-based guild. We expect people to play well and maintain respectable logs of encounters each week. Failure to do so will eventually get new recruits demoted to a non-raiding rank in our guild.

New recruits who are unable to maintain their raid attendance will not pass the trial period. If you have computer issues, internet issues, or outside commitments that would prevent you from making our raid times, this guild will not be a good fit for you.

If you have any specific questions or concerns about the application process, contact our GM @ Onslaught#1285 on Battle.Net, www.twitch.tv/onslaughtvq on Twitch, or if you just want to formally apply, you can do so @ www.vqguild.net/wp/recruitment
Legion hypeeee
Legion hypeeee
Bump for recruitment update
This is going to be a great guild. Solid leadership with a great history. Check them out!
07/07/2016 06:01 PMPosted by Beefjerkeyz
This is going to be a great guild. Solid leadership with a great history. Check them out!

Thanks, friend!
Recruiting updated
Still looking for new recruits, contact us!
Welcome back
07/09/2016 02:07 PMPosted by Digerati
Welcome back

Thanks buddy. Glad to see some familiar faces!
Always enjoyed the raiding in VQ. Good luck in Legion!
Fury Warrior here looking to possibly join. I sent you a Battle.net request but I will post here too just to say some extra info about me. I do not have much raiding experience in WoD, or any past expansion. I always loved PvP. With WoD coming to an end I have been really wanting to get into the raid scene and with Legion I am very passionate about raiding. I have done lower HFC on Normal, which I know is not impressive at all, but I loved it so much. I have a passion to start raiding. I do not have Legendary ring, and that will hinder me to Normal HFC, maybe even a slight bit of Heroic and I am aware of that. I was hoping to start raiding a lot more in Legion, where the ring won't even be relevant at end game. It is sadly too late in the expansion for me to get the ring, but I would still love to join. I know that the lack of ring will restrict me, but with how much I want to raid and my passion to start, I hope it wont matter much. I am open for any interview or application if need be. Thank you.
Recruitment update, bump!
I am a tank looking to raid. Are you open? :)
07/28/2016 03:03 PMPosted by Cajunasian

We're looking for a tank, but a plate wearing, shield wielding tank. Sorry!
08/09/2016 09:37 PMPosted by Onslaught
07/28/2016 03:03 PMPosted by Cajunasian

We're looking for a tank, but a plate wearing, shield wielding tank. Sorry!
Still looking for a tank, contact me!
Still looking for a protection warrior, possibly a protection paladin as well. Contact me!