New Legion transmog question

General Discussion
So if a character such as this shaman owns a 1h mace that my rogue doesn't, once legion hits my rogue will be able to use it but say my warlock wouldn't correct?

So if a warrior owned all the CM weapons would they be available to all my alts?
Bump
06/27/2016 08:23 AMPosted by Chaak
So if a warrior owned all the CM weapons would they be available to all my alts?

I don't know about the first part (the mace part, though I hope so because for whatever reason the stupid Drape of Refreshing Winds will ONLY drop for my hunter).

But I do know that CM Gold for Warlords will be available to all of your characters come pre-patch.

If the character that has the rewards cannot use all of them - they won't all unlock, however there is an item you can buy if you completed the golds that will unlock it account wide.
With your example of the mace that is correct , your rogue could sense they can equip maces locks can't so no , with cm weapons there will be a token you can buy to get them on alts.
When you unlock them on one toon, you unlock all of them on all toons.
as long as you can equip a weapon, if it is in the Wardrobe then yes you will be able to mog into it on other characters that weren't the ones to put it in there.

as for armor and stuff, if you have a hunter who picks up a mail robe/kilt that is not shaman specific then any shaman or other hunter on your account can mog it once they reach the level they can equip it.

also, if you did any MoP CM golds and got the armor set, all alts of the class you did it on (with me, since i only did it on a hunter all of my hunter alts will get it but my alts of other classes don't get it)
06/27/2016 08:23 AMPosted by Chaak
So if a character such as this shaman owns a 1h mace that my rogue doesn't, once legion hits my rogue will be able to use it but say my warlock wouldn't correct?

All characters unlock appearances for weapons they can wield, regardless of whether or not it would be a good idea.

As for the CMs, there will be a token that makes them all unlocked no matter what class has the achievement.