Thank you Blizzard Entertainment & Community

General Discussion
07/02/2016 07:51 PMPosted by Kanta
Hey, Earthen Ring! I know that place.

I do agree, bud. I do honestly think you deserve to meet the GMs, creators and all those folks behind the Warcraft team.

Best of luck, here's hoping they see this and agree.
I know that place too.
Yeah its rough, I was born with tricuspid atresia it's not easy that's for sure. I recently just got surgery (2 days ago) to get a pacemaker put in since I was having bradycardia and svt. This is my third open heart surgery I've had and it's extremely unpleasant. I wish I could write more but I'm in a lot of discomfort typing on a tablet.

Least my fontan and heart function is good, it sucks having chest tubes in.

Funny thing is my name is also Nick.
07/03/2016 02:50 AMPosted by Qwertya
I am happy that you have survived and enjoyed this game.
Thank you! I quite like being alive!

07/03/2016 05:40 AMPosted by Zeekmanqt
who put these onions here?!?
I am sorry. :(
07/03/2016 05:46 AMPosted by Rrayy
07/02/2016 07:51 PMPosted by Kanta
Hey, Earthen Ring! I know that place.

I do agree, bud. I do honestly think you deserve to meet the GMs, creators and all those folks behind the Warcraft team.

Best of luck, here's hoping they see this and agree.
I know that place too.
That's a realm above my possibility. And Earthen Ring is clearly the forgotten realm by a lot of people .It is a gem out there in the rough. Great realm. Friendly people.

07/03/2016 05:54 AMPosted by Slythize
Yeah its rough, I was born with tricuspid atresia it's not easy that's for sure. I recently just got surgery (2 days ago) to get a pacemaker put in since I was having bradycardia and svt. This is my third open heart surgery I've had and it's extremely unpleasant. I wish I could write more but I'm in a lot of discomfort typing on a tablet.

Least my fontan and heart function is good, it sucks having chest tubes in.

Funny thing is my name is also Nick.
Hello there, Nick! It is a rough ride, any kind of surgery up to open heart. Open heart is very unpleasant. My mother recently had a bypass surgery and is constantly apologizing to me right now. She never realized how much it hurt. She told me it hurt more than childbirth, by far, Chest tubes... >< They suck. Ugh.
I would love to personally say "Thank you" to everyone here. Everyone that contacted me in the game to just say hi, it was amazing. I met a great deal of amazing people over the years on World of Warcraft. I am proud to say I got to know each and every one of those I added to my friends list. If you need a WoW friend, just let me know. I'm here for you.

Thank you Blizzard.

Thank you WoW community.