Ilterendi, crown Jewel of Silvermoon

Mok'Nathal and Silvermoon
So way back in Vanilla, there was a guild on Alliance here called Ilterendi.
I raided with these guys for a while, got a bunch of server firsts, and was top progression guild on the server through vanilla and into BC.

I transferred off Silvermoon shortly after BC, and have not been back to the server since.
Now, i am in Beta, and lo and behold, i am browsing the dungeon journal loot list (it lists all the new legendary world drops) and i came across and paladin legendary called "Ilterendi, crown jewel of silvermoon" and couldn't believe it!
This has to be a nod to the old guild, its too much of a coincidence not to be!
I thought this was really awesome and had to post here, in case any old Ilterendi folks are still around and could check out this nod to an OG kickass guild from back in the day.
Oh, wow. That's pretty cool.
Very cool. I was in Ilterendi as well. Shoutout to Gwai, Yohan, Rimururu, Naru, Zanarken, Amberstar, Nazra, Blacksunn. Those were the days. Seems too coincidental not to be a nod but it's been so many years, I wonder who picked that up?
So now we need to know which of the old Ilt peeps either went to work for Blizz or has a friend who does. Ilt hasn't been "raid" relevant since BC, but those of us who have been on SM since the beginning all remember them.

The ring is a pally item, but the flavor text almost sounds a bit Mage-y to me. Perhaps it's in reference to Lornath?
07/12/2016 12:29 PMPosted by Animosis
So now we need to know which of the old Ilt peeps either went to work for Blizz or has a friend who does. Ilt hasn't been "raid" relevant since BC, but those of us who have been on SM since the beginning all remember them.

The ring is a pally item, but the flavor text almost sounds a bit Mage-y to me. Perhaps it's in reference to Lornath?

Not to go too far afield, but Is raid relevance even a thing in this game anymore? I mean aside from world firsts? Do people still get, like, worked up over that?
Yea this cant be coincidence, if it was Ilterendi crown jewel of any other server, i wouldn't think twice about it, but to reference silvermoon, its gotta be a nod to the old guild.
/wave.

Interesting one.
I have no doubt its a nod to the old guild. So long ago now but good memories hanging out with Ilterendi peoples during vanilla.

Must make it my quest to get that ring now!
Oh I miss the old Ilterendi days..
Neat
06/30/2016 11:25 AMPosted by Mid
So way back in Vanilla, there was a guild on Alliance here called Ilterendi.

Was? After our 'server first' illidan kill a few members logged off and said they'd be right back.

Been waiting a while...

but they'll be back I'm sure of it. Right Naz?
#keephopealive
[quote="207437784799"] 'server first'

Oh Hogit :)
08/03/2016 04:40 PMPosted by Aydan

Don't you have to go to bed?
08/09/2016 09:08 AMPosted by Alyenna
08/03/2016 04:40 PMPosted by Aydan

Don't you have to go to bed?

YOU! You're still around! And yes it is getting late.. :P
Everyone clearly remembers OG Clouded Minds were cooler and prettier.
Shout out to my former my former guild Dissonance(RIP Tobi ninjaing gbank), and after that ilterendi for a brief time...

Give dinosaur a shoutout too. God damn we rekt those BG's with buddar and mady..
I still remember a certain warrior of said guild having to go afk because one of his parents told him to go take a shower...
i dunno how many times i got kicked out of ilterendi. only to be reinvited the next day by erylith.
08/31/2016 10:37 AMPosted by Dinosaur
i dunno how many times i got kicked out of ilterendi. only to be reinvited the next day by erylith.

bro, add me to bnet.