PvP Interview @ 11am PDT, Thursday

Arenas
1 2 3 7 Next
Don't forget. Arena community champions Holinka and Lore will be on the mic answering fantastic GD questions and a few of our own.

Don't troll too hard in twitch chat.

https://www.twitch.tv/warcraft

Time: 11am PDT @ Thursday, June 30th.
GD: Will there be ashran?
Holinka: OH BOY HAVE I GOT GREAT NEWS FOR YOU

GD: Will I have to think about what I'm doing in order to compete at a high level and win games?
Holinka while flexing fapping arm: Well luckily for you, we have immensely buffed all melee and RNG chances, so every so often you will global someone by yourself.
Lore: chimes in with nonsense justifying terrible game design with half baked analogys.
also something about the qualifier cups and how the EU and US have a rivalry or something
I really, really hope they don't answer the softball questions.
I've given up.
06/30/2016 01:51 AMPosted by Shirt
I've given up.

who hasn't T-T
06/30/2016 01:57 AMPosted by Mugino
06/30/2016 01:51 AMPosted by Shirt
I've given up.

who hasn't T-T


General Discussion
06/30/2016 01:51 AMPosted by Shirt
I've given up.
legion pvp isn't that bad tbh

shoot me. there i said it

still alot to be improved upon but it's def not the worst thing ever.
I have my popcorn ready for the Blood Bath.
I feel like they really messed up pruning so many spells. If they didn't do that the complexity of the game would still be their. I don't feel like I can outplay people anymore when im on legion the games are just so fast and sometimes really stupid and unsatisfying.

My Biggest issue is that once everyone sees this they will mostly come to my conclusion and will be very likely to #Legxit from WOW in the new expansion due to a growing community negativity about PVP.

To end that negativity Blizzard needs to stop facilitating the problem by making bone headed decisions. Legion feels like its 70 percent decent but the other 30 percent is so disgusting I don't care and lose my taste to play the game.

A lot of the bone headed decisions have to do with RNG adding no new achievements (but pruning some lol) and pruning/remaking specs around PVE encounters and thus have lame tool-kits for PVP (Disc is a prime example imo)
06/30/2016 07:52 AMPosted by Zishu
I feel like they really messed up pruning so many spells. If they didn't do that the complexity of the game would still be their. I don't feel like I can outplay people anymore when im on legion the games are just so fast and sometimes really stupid and unsatisfying.

My Biggest issue is that once everyone sees this they will mostly come to my conclusion and will be very likely to #Legxit from WOW in the new expansion due to a growing community negativity about PVP.

To end that negativity Blizzard needs to stop facilitating the problem by making bone headed decisions. Legion feels like its 70 percent decent but the other 30 percent is so disgusting I don't care and lose my taste to play the game.

A lot of the bone headed decisions have to do with RNG adding no new achievements (but pruning some lol) and pruning/remaking specs around PVE encounters and thus have lame tool-kits for PVP (Disc is a prime example imo)


Very well said.
Real recognize real and u don't look familiar

Why are they doing this mid day on a week day. Some of us are busy? Some work?
06/30/2016 09:07 AMPosted by Vyalin
Real recognize real and u don't look familiar

Why are they doing this mid day on a week day. Some of us are busy? Some work?

The timing is awkward, yeah. We have a tournament this weekend so maybe that's why.
06/30/2016 09:29 AMPosted by Jarmunth
We have a tournament this weekend so maybe that's why.


Last two were on Thursday too.

06/30/2016 09:07 AMPosted by Vyalin
Real recognize real and u don't look familiar


What does that mean?
06/30/2016 09:07 AMPosted by Vyalin
Why are they doing this mid day on a week day. Some of us are busy? Some work?


Well i imagine because it falls in their own work schedule as well.

06/30/2016 06:06 AMPosted by Renwlzwanabe
legion pvp isn't that bad tbh


Idk about the Beta but i'm having a lot of fun on the PTR. If they can manage to make PvP in a prepatch playable at all, this is looking good.
bump, just went live. starts in 20, don't forget!!
My body is ready.
06/30/2016 07:52 AMPosted by Zishu
#Legxit


[ ] Yes
[ ] No
[x] GTFO Before before you give yourself an aneurysm trying to play against DH Turbo all day.
BEARDLINKA
RNGVP

Join the Conversation

Return to Forum