Hunters too popular for PvE?

Hunter
Due to the popularity of the class, would it be significantly harder to get in a group or raiding guild instead if you were a mage/warlock or something?
Personal anecdote, but I almost want to roll a mage or a warlock. No one wants hunters these days because there are so many.
A lot of guilds run multiple hunters so it's really not a huge issue.
06/23/2016 01:27 PMPosted by Raizari
Personal anecdote, but I almost want to roll a mage or a warlock. No one wants hunters these days because there are so many.

People been saying this for the last 10 years. Guilds will always have plenty of DPS finding good ones that actually know what they are doing is the hard part.
Good warlocks are really hard to come by.
Mages aren't too bad but usually desirable.

Hunters it really comes down to how many are already in the group. Many raid groups will have 2-3 usually and sometimes even 4 or 5 depending on roster.
As for pugging, unless you're overly geared, you might get declined a lot (I've been declined a couple of times from groups even if I state I don't want gear)

You're probably going to see a decline in Hunters in legion so if you're looking to the future, I'd suggest jumping on the PTR and trying all 3 out as they have changed a lot.
Yes, the hunter population is high, just wait til the mass influx of DH starts. Once that happens hunters may not be so prevalent.
It's not that huge a gap from the other classes, check out https://realmpop.com and look at toons at max level.

In any case, a signifier number may roll a demon hunter or another class with state of the class in legion.
I have found over the years that there are many people who play hunters, but very few that play hunter well. If you work to be as strong as you can be, you will never have a problem finding a group to raid with. :)
*evil hand rinse*

Yes, yes, good, good. Play another class.
"

06/26/2016 12:22 PMPosted by Kelarica
*evil hand rinse*

Yes, yes, good, good. Play another class.

hai im ur new tank! wat iz taunt?
Any hunter that are mythic geared looking for PvE we always need more hunters at getwellsoonguild.com apply and get a spot. 13/13M group.

I run in the weekend group but both groups are top notch.