No communication since Aug 6th 2015

General Discussion
That is the last date I heard anything from Blizz on my precious size buffs. I had to basically berate a dev into getting even that much, a tactic I regret using to be clear. It came to nothing regardless. Since that day I've committed myself to furthering the cause.

It's impossible to estimate how many tweets and forum posts I've made in my seeming endless quest to get a simple acknowledgement on this issue, much less action. What cannot be gainsaid by any is my dedication to this purpose.

Either way, mounts are still capped and no new size buffs have been added in Legion. To say I'm disappointed with this entire ordeal is the understatement of the century.
Posting in a Gigabear thread
I'm confused as to what exactly you are upset about...
07/13/2016 07:02 PMPosted by Gigabear
It's impossible to estimate how many tweets and forum posts I've made in my seeming endless quest to get a simple acknowledgement on this issue, much less action. What cannot be gainsaid by any is my dedication to this purpose.

I'm really sorry you're going thru this; it must be really difficult. Are you okay?
That is the last date I heard anything from Blizz on my precious size buffs. I had to basically berate a dev into getting even that much, a tactic I regret using to be clear. It came to nothing regardless. Since that day I've committed myself to furthering the cause.

Either way, mounts are still capped and no new size buffs have been added in Legion. To say I'm disappointed with this entire ordeal is the understatement of the century.

Guess you should change your guild name to <Normal Sized and Fluffy>
you need therapy.
How are you still lamenting about this?
07/13/2016 07:04 PMPosted by Tìtanium
Posting in a Gigabear thread

Likewise.
07/13/2016 07:06 PMPosted by Trystero

I'm really sorry you're going thru this; it must be really difficult. Are you okay?

Your jesting I'm sure, but yes I am doing much better. I've taken some pretty major steps to remove Blizzard's exclusive control over my enjoyment. I'll never stop caring about this, but at least I'm not solely dependent on them taking action for my well being.

07/13/2016 07:08 PMPosted by Relikar
How are you still lamenting about this?

Because it's really important to me?
Size matters? Speaking of WTF are you talking about. What is the issue you want fixed. I'm lost sir plz elaborate on what it is you want. Break it down Barney style for me.
07/13/2016 08:26 PMPosted by Docsamson
Break it down Barney style for me.

Weird fetishes.
I've ceased caring about your size fetish and obviously Blizzard has, too. It doesn't look like they're going to be catering to you, big guy.
Lets communicate

Hi

see i broke it
no blocking NPC's for you.
Gigabear threads sort of like a hoofthread but more fury and less cute.
Just for you, bear, they've race changed all your toons to gnomes.
I will give you a B+ for originality, this sure beats the hundreds of "silence" threads.
gigabear ill have you know to STAY AWAY FROM GOLDSHIRE.
a tactic I regret using to be clear.

I take it you got a nice vacation?
07/13/2016 09:04 PMPosted by Puntomatic
I will give you a B+ for originality, this sure beats the hundreds of "silence" threads.

I give him a D- because this is the only thing he ever talks about.

He's the Triplex of fetishism.