No communication since Aug 6th 2015

General Discussion
It's for the best. Shows that they've FINALLY begun ignoring the whiners instead of trying to impossibly please everyone.
Why do you feel that you should get a personal response, especially after how you behaved on Twitter?
Hey, Gigabear...

06/28/2016 05:33 AMPosted by Zenlord
I mounted my trusty mammoth, and became the largest mounted player in WoW.

To this day, all of my records remain intact. Yes, there have been challengers, but all have fallen short.

06/28/2016 05:33 AMPosted by Zenlord
I AM THE LARGEST PLAYER IN WOW.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20745545247?page=1

What are you going to do, hmm?
Yes, it sucks very much that you can't size up your mounts.

But meh, who cares. I mean world shrinker + Mr. Smite and the horn thing still makes you pretty big, especially on certain mounts. Move on, and stop wasting your life over it.
07/13/2016 08:31 PMPosted by Wolfar
I've ceased caring about your size fetish and obviously Blizzard has, too. It doesn't look like they're going to be catering to you, big guy.

Neither of you ever remotely cared about me in general. I know full well where I stand. I will not be deterred regardless. My request is not unreasonable in the slightest. A player just wanting to enjoy the game while harming no one doesn't deserve to be ignored, trolled, belittled etc. etc.

It doesn't matter though what kind of silliness I am met with here. My passion to see this through will outlast it all. I will not be giving up, because I am RIGHT. It's entirely up to them how long this meaningless charade need continue.

I didn't create this situation, but I will still be here when it is resolved one way or another. And if it hasn't been when the servers shut down on the last day, you can expect a tweet from me to them asking the same question, assuming twitter manages to last as long as my commitment to this cause does at least.
It's not exactly a super rare fetish people.

Have you people even been on the internet outside of the WoW forums occasionally? I see it a lot, ant not just the odd few on the WoW forums. It's part of a growth fetish. It's linked with muscle growth fetishism, inflation fetishism, and the like. Also, size=domination which doesn't make it any weirder than something like a foot fetish which has almost 0 connection whatsoever to anything sexual
07/13/2016 09:42 PMPosted by Honeymoon

What are you going to do, hmm?

Amusing thread. I don't really have any reason to concern myself with him though. My normal messing around in Goldshire probably puts him to shame. And when I'm actually trying? Well, let's just say I don't anymore because simply existing at my full potential could easily qualify as zone disruption.

07/13/2016 10:16 PMPosted by Velordenus
It's not exactly a super rare fetish people.

My typical whisper spam can confirm this rather easily. I can't play the game without getting at least 2 or 3 people asking about how I am getting so big for the purposes of doing it themselves. Some people remove all doubt and leave me some amusing messages as well. Best not to repeat those here.
07/13/2016 09:01 PMPosted by Fortuna
Just for you, bear, they've race changed all your toons to gnomes.

And all of them are afflicted with a permanent version of the noggenfogger elixir shrinking effect.

Persists through death, prevents use of size increasing effects.
07/13/2016 10:07 PMPosted by Gigabear
07/13/2016 08:31 PMPosted by Wolfar
I've ceased caring about your size fetish and obviously Blizzard has, too. It doesn't look like they're going to be catering to you, big guy.

Neither of you ever remotely cared about me in general.

Well that's true.
It's amusing that this was buried, but flip the script and rewrite the OP to being about a lack of any new dungeons or raids in the new expansion, and Blizzard's silence on that issue for 11 months and it'd be breaking 1k upvotes, assuming that many people even stuck around who still had active accounts after such ridiculousness.

Unfortunately the missing content is size buffs, not raids, and I'm the only one who cares about such content enough to actually post about the lack of it. The comparison between raids and size buffs is completely legitimate to someone like me, who values the later easily as much if not more than raiders value their new bosses.

And despite the fact the forums enjoy downvoting my sincerely held concerns into oblivion, I would still be right there supporting those raiders because not giving them content would be absolutely unacceptable. Of course to understand any of what I just wrote, and it's validity, requires a bit of empathy, which seems to be in very short supply around here.