Rank 1 Abuse? What do you think

Arenas
u wod babies disgust me
07/19/2016 03:00 AMPosted by Skilly
I hate when you cut yourself short. I just hope it's honest modesty, rather than actual belief!

(Whether he's better than you or not, though, consider that Gor might just have better natural synergy with those people. And/or experience playing with them. Just sayin'.)

you ever virgin white knight so hard
You sound jealous I'm not talkin' to you like that, babe.
07/19/2016 02:50 AMPosted by Nahjed
07/19/2016 02:39 AMPosted by Tricky
Also Gorecki was q'ing at same time as me some of the times I was q'ing...

or ontop of being the best multiclasser gor is so good that he can dualbox. This theory also explains why his winrate was slightly lower while dualboxing.

LOL
07/19/2016 03:19 AMPosted by Skilly
You sound jealous I'm not talkin' to you like that, babe.

ya you right
you clearly got money if you buy old r1 glad toons
i want you to be my sugar daddy
Yeah, maybe I'll hire a pilot to finally get you into glad range.

I guess you couldn't find a WW?
07/19/2016 01:15 AMPosted by Sixfootgiant
Everyone knows Tease gets carried by Jah. Nothing to see her. After her attack on Snutz I can't take anything she does or says seriously.

There's literally no evidence supporting the pilot??
07/19/2016 02:39 AMPosted by Tricky
(because he's way better than me)

I hate when you cut yourself short. I just hope it's honest modesty, rather than actual belief!

(Whether he's better than you or not, though, consider that Gor might just have better natural synergy with those people. And/or experience playing with them. Just sayin'.)

*cringe
I've noticed many top rogues were piloted other rogues, first schoolboyboo played by pikaboo next I've noticed Nahjed played by Nahj.

I'd like to submit a report on the rogue Nahj as well for this. Thank you.
07/19/2016 03:43 AMPosted by Highexplowcr
07/19/2016 01:15 AMPosted by Sixfootgiant
Everyone knows Tease gets carried by Jah. Nothing to see her. After her attack on Snutz I can't take anything she does or says seriously.

I didn't say she gets piloted. I'm saying Jah and co carry her.
tease isn't a bad player
07/19/2016 04:14 AMPosted by Sixfootgiant

07/19/2016 04:14 AMPosted by Sixfootgiant

I'm pretty sure she's been playing Druid since s7 (?) she's really not as bad as everyone like to make her out to be. Worry about yourself before saying others get carried
Never seen jah in a thread before. Literally its the end of the WOrlD :)
That feel when you feel so emasculated that you set out to prove that a female was piloted because you can't understand how she could possibly be a better player than you. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Get it through your head. Tease is in the top .5% of pvp players. She's been there for a solid 6-7 years now... you really need to get over the fact that she is a girl and is good at a thing you think girls can't be good at.
White knights assemble
07/19/2016 07:18 AMPosted by Cherxo
That feel when you feel so emasculated that you set out to prove that a female was piloted because you can't understand how she could possibly be a better player than you. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Get it through your head. Tease is in the top .5% of pvp players. She's been there for a solid 6-7 years now... you really need to get over the fact that she is a girl and is good at a thing you think girls can't be good at.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
07/19/2016 03:47 AMPosted by Aurelianus

*cringe

(>'.')> Aurelianus take my energy <('.'<)
Tease should have awesome synergy with them hello?

The sideways arena they do on the rare occasion one of them ventures from their homes long enough to drive and see each other should make them have awesome synergy.
07/19/2016 03:38 AMPosted by Skilly
Yeah, maybe I'll hire a pilot to finally get you into glad range.

I guess you couldn't find a WW?

you're perpetually 1200
with a merciless title

who r u talking 2