Ensifer

Anub’arak, Chromaggus, Crushridge, Garithos, Nathrezim, and Smolderthorn
Does anybody here know of a horde blood elf mage named Ensifer? He was in a guild of heavily geared pvpers called ":Lets Fighting Love" and the Alliance did not stand a chance against him nor his guild mates. This all took place back in BC on Anub'Arak back even before the cross-realms merged. Life was very hard back then and some of the horde made it worse. I would consider it the dark days of warcraft for the Alliance of Anub'arak or hall of shame. lol
I think everyone who played during BC/WoTLK remembers Ensifer lol.

As far as I know, he quit years ago.

Last time I talked to him was in Cata.
Ensifer was fun!
I kill him long time.

~ Neris
Inf's just back, Dollally as well.

08/16/2016 10:13 PMPosted by Vengar
He's a human mage now. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/vashj/Ens%C3%ACfer/simple

That is someone who stole his identity.
07/16/2016 11:00 PMPosted by Zolon
Does anybody here know of a horde blood elf mage named Ensifer? He was in a guild of heavily geared pvpers called ":Lets Fighting Love" and the Alliance did not stand a chance against him nor his guild mates. This all took place back in BC on Anub'Arak back even before the cross-realms merged. Life was very hard back then and some of the horde made it worse. I would consider it the dark days of warcraft for the Alliance of Anub'arak or hall of shame. lol
I sure do lol..Anub'arak was cancer for Alliance lol
Hai Guyz :D
I'm pretty confident that very few of the "anub" crew are still around, most of us are playing other games or on private servers. Retail's boring and mundane.
Ensifer was a blast. Neris was a pita.
I played ally and horde there for years and then left for a different server.
I go back occasionally to visit old friends. The server died but that was lng before merges happened.

Wickedkitty