Just Gonna Say... xD

General Discussion
My new main :D Loving survival can't wait for my artifact weapon!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Adapt young hunters adapt !! Game is not about lvl 100 anymore its set for you to be lvl 110 with a fully decked out legendary wep ... Once u get these things MM and BM both feel good top lvl .In beta MM was top hunter dps spec but i really enjoy BMs new play style it did take a lil while to get used to but was fun in the end .
07/19/2016 12:11 PMPosted by Swishasweet
Adapt young hunters adapt !! Game is not about lvl 100

Until August 30th, it is. sorry.
Been playing ret for 3 expansions now and I'll finally be putting it to rest. It doesn't even feel like a support spec but instead a post stance dancing warrior. No ranged abilities besides judgment just makes it lose so much of what made the spec fun and turns it into a generic melee spec. There was also no reason to change word of glory, so much of the off healing is just gutted. Everything that was appealing about ret is just gone. On the bright side holy is looking solid so I guess that's what I'll have to go back to.
07/19/2016 12:14 PMPosted by Jbeverest
Been playing ret for 3 expansions now and I'll finally be putting it to rest. It doesn't even feel like a support spec but instead a post stance dancing warrior. No ranged abilities besides judgment just makes it lose so much of what made the spec fun and turns it into a generic melee spec. There was also no reason to change word of glory, so much of the off healing is just gutted. Everything that was appealing about ret is just gone. On the bright side holy is looking solid so I guess that's what I'll have to go back to.

YOU HAVE 3 RANGED ABILITIES, NOT ONE

caps incase you cant see
I wonder how many people realize it's not power of the spec that's the problem, it's the playstyle
To be fair, hunters as a class dove headfirst into a pool of awful starting with Cata. I admire your perseverance though.
BM is just a slow spec. There are times playing in the Beta where I wouldn't have anything to do for a few seconds while I'm waiting for focus and cooldowns. The only way for me to make BM somewhat enjoyable is by adding every talent that has an ability I can.
Ugh, I haven't logged in yet and I'm concerned. As some people have said, the classes are designed to be powerful and full feeling at max level. As of right now, we're all at 100 and missing what I assume are supposed to be key aspects of our rotations because we haven't leveled further yet.

I suppose I'll see I just don't want to give up this toon. She's been my main since the end of Cata and I'd hate to shelf her in exchange for another toon. I don't want to fall victim to 'playing the most powerful class', I wanna play what I enjoy and have an emotional connection too. Hopefully that will remain this toon.
07/19/2016 12:37 PMPosted by Týrande
Ugh, I haven't logged in yet and I'm concerned. As some people have said, the classes are designed to be powerful and full feeling at max level. As of right now, we're all at 100 and missing what I assume are supposed to be key aspects of our rotations because we haven't leveled further yet.

I suppose I'll see I just don't want to give up this toon. She's been my main since the end of Cata and I'd hate to shelf her in exchange for another toon. I don't want to fall victim to 'playing the most powerful class', I wanna play what I enjoy and have an emotional connection too. Hopefully that will remain this toon.

I wonder if they are designing around the level boost. We should -NEVER- be getting key pieces of our rotation so late in leveling. But with level boost to 100, it makes more sense for them to design around the last 10 levels. Even if most of us doesn't use the boosts besides the free one with legion.
Waiting for auto shot procs is cool and exciting.
07/19/2016 11:59 AMPosted by Kestrìl
BM isnt all that bad, but as you say, the specs are definitely built to work with the artifact weapons

just have to get used to BM all over

Which means even more reworking of classes and specs if there is another expansion after Legion. I've played warlock only for a long time I'm used to it, but a lot of others aren't.

I'm trying to make the best of the changes, but seriously manatap, drainlife, and lifetap? They took us back to Cataclysm clunkiness with that. I'm not using Manatap at all.