Breaking news

General Discussion
07/19/2016 12:36 PMPosted by Ubapunkudie
No,Mvura but it does have opening for idiots like you and Zand, remember if your too stupid to work with hot grease,UNCLE SAM WANTS YOU

I'm willing to bet that the average IQ of people serving in the military is higher than yours.
No,Mvura but it does have opening for idiots like you and Zand, remember if your too stupid to work with hot grease,UNCLE SAM WANTS YOU

No it doesn't. I was military and ran million dollar networks by the time I was 19. By the time I was 23 I was running near a billion dollar drone fleet. No they don't have time for idiots, so sadly that option isn't available to you.

In case you didn't know, blizzard's servers are some of the best available on the market. There is no upgrades available. They're really damn good about tweaking things for increased stability.

Also, you do know that the best tech companies on earth are all American right? Microsoft, Apple, Google, Sun, all american.
07/19/2016 12:30 PMPosted by Ubapunkudie
LMAO, GL in the military Zand,they have a spot saved for someone like you who can believe the !@#$ you spew. Then you can come back and tell me how I'm safe and you saved me.

Actually, I did my 20 years in the USMC, 3/14, semper fi...I make no such claims to saving you nor can I qualify the veracity of your safety measurement...one thing I *can* claim is that I am not spewing anything.
Ah, prejudice of people based on where they are from. That's right up there with racism. Nice going.
What craphole country are you posting from, clown? Let me guess, you have chickens running around in the streets while you drive your scooter to your job picking lettuce?
07/19/2016 12:12 PMPosted by Ubapunkudie
Due to WOW being an American game made by americans, it will not work until we can get someone with the IQ higher then a stick,from another country,to fix it

Slayers of Darkness.

That is all.
I Silence Thee!

Hmmm didn't work. Can we get 24 hour bans for the forums too?
Gotta love these third world losers.
I think the programmers are from another country DOH!!

My brother is a former Navy Nuke. He managed to land a $110K per year job, fresh out of the Navy. Not bad for a 26 year old. I'd say he isn't an idiot.

You're*

Yeah, I know. English is hard...take your time.
The Fact is,that the USA has the lowest average IQs of any developed country in the world,and also has the 30th ranked education system in the world, and my IQ is high enough to know that debating idiots, really is a waste of time. So do what Americans do Beat your chests, tell us all how great you are,and go outside and dodge a bunch of stray bullets as you walk to the store. And of course most of you are or were military, you just proved my point.
The funny thing is that if a vet called him out in person, he'd be like 'yes sir, sorry sir, thank you for your service please I was just kidding'.
Due to WOW being an American game made by americans, it will not work until we can get someone with the IQ higher then a stick,from another country,to fix it

The best part of this is alot of these "foreigners" who have "higher IQs" come to American Universities to learn what they know, but then you realize the professors and doctors who are teaching the class and them are Americans.

Congratulations on having the stupidest thread of 2016.
07/19/2016 12:48 PMPosted by Ubapunkudie
The Fact is,that the USA has the lowest average IQs of any developed country in the world,and also has the 30th ranked education system in the world, and my IQ is high enough to know that debating idiots, really is a waste of time. So do what Americans do Beat your chests, tell us all how great you are,and go outside and dodge a bunch of stray bullets as you walk to the store. And of course most of you are or were military, you just proved my point.

You better shut up before we drop a bomb on your head.

Why exactly did you decide to lash out today? Mommy take away your candy or something?

Your statistics are absolutely laughable.
Cute little bugger, it thinks I'm it's mom!

It's an IDIOT!

I look nothing like him.