Any old Vanilla peeps around?

Anub’arak, Chromaggus, Crushridge, Garithos, Nathrezim, and Smolderthorn
Dusting off some of these old screenshots... any <Envy> members around or know what happened to the likes of Flogzero, etc. Does that punk Kiku still play his warlock, god that guy was an !@#$%^-, stealing all my nemesis pieces :D

This is Gopher checking in, hows the server these days?
Beevo (sorta) still around.Don't play as much anymore.

IIRC Kiku quit playing around BC, and haven't seen him back but that could just be that he's on another server. I know Énvy kinda fell apart and a lot of us jumped over to Nightmare's Asylum, then NA fell apart and Fuse one of our hunters formed Sad Panda. Sad Panda is still around I think but when I search through their members I don't recognize ANY of the names.

The server is struggling, I've been playing on Area 52 and Proudmoore lately just to see people. New players don't want to start characters on low pop servers (and it's hard to blame them) and established players aren't leaving their full pop to come here. I don't know the solution other than closing servers down but if I lost my character names I'd probably quit.
Dam Horde still alive... How is the new game play? I been out of the loop for about 4yrs.
I was in "Blackguard" and played under the name of Vladtepes. I remember seeing flog and kiku along with borat, i also remember fuse. Good times man. There was another rogue, his named started with an R...i cant remember it.
Anytime you want to say hi, you'll die! but it will be fun!
Detnuah/Nubatron from Alliance Smolderthorn. Playing on and off still
Hey Gopher, this is Lefty (UD Priest in Envy, Entropy, and NA). I play a couple times a week, but it's difficult as I have a family, responsibilities etc...

Good to see some old names are still around. I would server transfer, and have played with the idea but I've been on Smolderthorn since the day it opened...just don't have the heart to leave I guess.

Add me if you are ever down to play. I'm splitting time between this frost Mage and my disc priest.
I'm enjoying Legion.
I used to play Bobsaget the Troll priest. Was quiet active on the forums around BC era. I come to forums and see they merged us with other riff raff servers. What gives?
01/28/2017 10:19 PMPosted by Trumpster
I used to play Bobsaget the Troll priest. Was quiet active on the forums around BC era. I come to forums and see they merged us with other riff raff servers. What gives?

I used to play with you in BC & WOTLK. I don't remember the guild name. It was run by Kallock. We played with a mage named Smashler, and a few others who I can't quite remember.

I am just getting back into the game. Good to see you are still around.
01/31/2017 07:05 AMPosted by Strigio
01/28/2017 10:19 PMPosted by Trumpster

I used to play with you in BC & WOTLK. I don't remember the guild name. It was run by Kallock. We played with a mage named Smashler, and a few others who I can't quite remember.

I am just getting back into the game. Good to see you are still around.

I remember you Stigio and Smashler. It was in BC, because during WOTLK I mostly played alliance with a couple of friends.
It's a good time to come back. This expac sucked me back into it pretty good.
Hey, Nearly from Envy is still playing. Missing those good vanilla times and Envy was the best! I am on often on my paladin Softy on Antonidas server. Hit me up if you want to chat, play together :)
Hallo.
I'm from the vanilla days, but got kicked out of my guild for /gquitting when I called a Canadian guy a crazy canuck. He /gquit because of it before me, then I felt like !@#$ and /gquit... I found out there was a Canadian hockey team called the Canuck's.. Anyways, guild rules were no /gquit without reason or explanation. Of course since I didn't run with the big dogs in our guild, I was let go and he was let back in... Oh, Guild Politics.. My best friend came back from Iraq about that time and hated the game (another long story for another time) and I just gave up on playing... That same buddy got me playing again when Cat came out and I haven't stopped playing since... It's been fun! :) I play on a different server now though.. Random PvP kills are just too much for me these days, in my old age... :)
08/02/2017 03:42 PMPosted by Snowhymn
I'm from the vanilla days, but got kicked out of my guild for /gquitting when I called a Canadian guy a crazy canuck. He /gquit because of it before me, then I felt like !@#$ and /gquit... I found out there was a Canadian hockey team called the Canuck's.. Anyways, guild rules were no /gquit without reason or explanation. Of course since I didn't run with the big dogs in our guild, I was let go and he was let back in... Oh, Guild Politics.. My best friend came back from Iraq about that time and hated the game (another long story for another time) and I just gave up on playing... That same buddy got me playing again when Cat came out and I haven't stopped playing since... It's been fun! :) I play on a different server now though.. Random PvP kills are just too much for me these days, in my old age... :)
Sounds all too familiar. I may have been your gm, year and guild?
Capko from Synergy Nathrezim, playing Horde on Kil'Jaeden now. Just came back to the game 3 weeks ago quit few months into WoD.
hi all,

Same toon as from Entropy, Envy and Sad Panda. Server hopped to Thaurasian, took a year or 2 off and am now on Barth since panda xpac - which suits me much better as I'm in NZ (and the 3am raiding on Smolderthorn was killing me...).

Nice to see some of the old names I recognize - Gopher, BEEVO!, Fuse, Lefty and Nearly - brings back some memories.