Dark Arbiter Stacking Buff Rework

Death Knight
First let me ask any of my fellow unholy dks, have you managed to get a well working weakaura to track the % buff on the Val'kyr that accounts for sudden doom procs? If so please link. Anyways to my point. The way the game handles the buff on the Val'kyr is very awkward. There is no super easy way to track the % to my knowledge. The buff is borderline hidden and very hard to track. I'd like to see this buff moved over to the dks buff bars along with giving it stacks instead of an internal % system. It wI'll just make unholy dks lives alot easier.
Can you with any ability that keeps adding more and more up to a max? Really not even sure why you would need this. It's not like you're going to go "I'm at 10% more damage" let me stop there, and you'll otherwise try and build it the most you can in that time frame.
No addon for it, but i want to add here that I feel the sudden doom procs may need a tweak with DA. When I pop arbiter and get a slew of sudden doom procs it can end up being a dps loss trying to burn through the procs to spend the rp. Ive even tried putting the RP into death strikes instead. Anyone else played with this?
07/22/2016 09:51 AMPosted by Lifenite
When I pop arbiter and get a slew of sudden doom procs it can end up being a dps loss trying to burn through the procs to spend the rp

Sudden Death procs increase the amount of damage Dark Arbiter is doing. You may not have spent any RP but it still increases her damage by 35%. No worries!
Why would you need to track it? Max out RP, summon, dump, use runes, repeat. Arbiter doesn't really take rocket science to use effectively.
It is more something that it would be nice to keep track of when figuring out and deciding at what point a death coil will be less valuable to cast. Its not something I need to track but it is something I'd like to track.