Heirloom trinket drop rates :(

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
07/23/2016 05:09 AMPosted by Bagainkiller
dont worry, RNG IS RNG
and they are 815 when you are 110

Yes I know. 5 more weeks of mythics to get the last one. 3 characters = 24 mythics per week. 99 bosses per week. It's a lot of chances I suppose.
For anyone that wants a shot at these trinkets that doesn't have them yet, I'm going to be starting my mythic runs on Tuesday evening. I'm gonna say 8:00 PM eastern (gotta do shopping and get home from work and such).

I have pretty well geared resto shamans on both horde and alliance. And still relatively badly geared holy/ret paladins, also on both horde and alliance. Gonna start with the shamans obviously since they can basically farm the mythics.

I'm planning on doing all 8 dungeons on both shamans. And then as many as I can get through on the paladins. Anyone that wants in on these runs, just add me to battletag. Saerydoth#1867

I do not expect to get all the mythics done on Tuesday night, some will be on Wed (time on Wed is negotiable since I'm off). If I do get my trinket, I'll hang around for the rest of the runs to help out others if I can.
i just wish i could do mytic dungons but my hiest geared toon isnt 710 os im not allowed to do !@#$ a friend tryed to run me and we fail casue that tank was take so much damage he couldnt handel it
07/22/2016 11:43 AMPosted by Dockmaster
You know; it helps if you complete every mythic dungeon each week. Just doing 1 / 2 a week and then crying about I have bad rng is fairly dumb.

At the end of the first week 8 mythics, one person had 5 another had 4. I had none. Yes it is is just rng I got my 4th after 6x but I have often wondered if they nerfed the drop rate after the first couple of weeks to extend the content.

Sadly I am going on holiday for a couple of weeks and imagine it will be full on invasions and DH levelling by that time,. I might be able to fit in a couple more mythics but given how many I have already done thats not going to make a difference, Oh well:(
this is whats killing WoW. you crybabies want the game to just hand out loot its crazy
I don't see why they shouldn't buff the drop rate, especially if they are getting rid of them. Not much else for us to do in this last month anyway, might as well help people farming the thing.
Do we not remember SoO Heirlooms? Some people never got all of them and there were more than just 5. Stop thinking you're entitled to things.
07/26/2016 05:17 AMPosted by Dockmaster
Do we not remember SoO Heirlooms? Some people never got all of them and there were more than just 5. Stop thinking you're entitled to things.

In that case they did guarantee you at least one per character based on loot spec.

I'll admit it's definitely frustrating / hilarious to run a dungeon and watch one guy get two in the same run and everybody else has been farming for em for a while.
07/22/2016 04:41 PMPosted by Arsha
They should probably implement the same system they used for the Garrosh BoAs. The first time your character kills a final boss in a dungeon she gets the BoA for her loot spec unless you have already gotten one on that character.

Speaking as someone who ran dungeons for 5 months to collect them all... why did I waste all that time! Such a change feels extremely unfair to me.

If I, and many others, had known they were going to significantly up the drop rate on these items later on down the line... we wouldn't have wasted the months we did running the dungeons at their lower drop rate...
SoO heirlooms were maybe used to lvl your first char, after that it was a million times more efficient to grab a crafted weapon. If heirlooms don't give a %XP increase chances are they aren't going to be worth using for long. I'm pretty sure these trinkets are going to be low 800 ilvl at 110, 820 or something. I'm sure you'll do just fine without all 5.
You know; it helps if you complete every mythic dungeon each week. Just doing 1 / 2 a week and then crying about I have bad rng is fairly dumb.

Always a turd. You must be depressed in real life if you are constantly a %*!!#!@@ to people in game. Work on being a better human being
Always a turd. You must be depressed in real life if you are constantly a %*!!#!@@ to people in game. Work on being a better human being

Do I have to point out the irony in your post?
07/26/2016 09:33 AMPosted by Beefyweefs

Oh I'm sorry that this as effected you in some personal way. Please fill this out. So I can better understand you. http://imgur.com/a/rvJoY
I've already done 6 dungeons tonight and nothing. Seen 6 other people get it, one guy got 3 trinkets in one dungeon.

I've got the remainder of this week (2 more dungeons on this toon, 8 on 2 others). Then 4 more weeks. If I don't have it by the time Legion drops and it's removed, I'm just going to quit and not bother with Legion.
If I don't have it by the time Legion drops and it's removed, I'm just going to quit and not bother with Legion.

I don't understand, do you think that this trinket is going to have some sort of major impact on your legion experience? If so that's really funny.

I understanding people wanting to quit over camera range/pruning/guild master loot/most importantly no CMs. But quitting because you didn't get the last of the heirloom trinkets that probably won't matter at all, that's a new one. Like I said Garrosh heirlooms lasted one character maybe two if you were cheap/crafted weps weren't abundant on your server and you replaced it right as you hit 100.

RNG hasn't changed in the what 11 years this game has been around? Sometimes you get what you want on the first kill, others it takes 100s. Coming to the forums to complain about RNG doesn't do anything unless you don't understand how RNG works and if that's the case I'd be happy to explain it to you.
I know how RNG works, this is just ridiculous. I'm a completionist...I didn't care as much about the trinkets until I got 4 of them. I really want the gronntooth war horn for my pally. But yes, this is enough to make me quit if I don't get it.

It's more of a straw that broke the camel's back with RNG thing in this case. And with the amount of RNG going into Legion this will be the deciding factor.
07/26/2016 08:29 PMPosted by Vralok
I'm a completionist...

Nice ach points. Also you need to complete the forum that was linked above for further help.
Don't care about the stupid jokes. I'm gonna be unsubbing on Aug 24-25 if I don't have the trinket by then. RNG or not that's more than enough time. Blizzard has put all kinds of bad luck protection in various RNG aspects of this game. Why not this?
07/26/2016 09:08 PMPosted by Vralok
Don't care about the stupid jokes. I'm gonna be unsubbing on Aug 24-25 if I don't have the trinket by then. RNG or not that's more than enough time. Blizzard has put all kinds of bad luck protection in various RNG aspects of this game. Why not this?

Why do you feel so entitled? You're making a big issue out of nothing. The fact you're raging over a trinket that will be worthless with-in 2-5 levels in legion is just laughable. At this rate I'm wishing that you don't get the trinket just so I can enjoy this moment and laugh at you even more.
07/26/2016 09:34 PMPosted by Dockmaster
07/26/2016 09:08 PMPosted by Vralok

Why do you feel so entitled? You're making a big issue out of nothing. The fact you're raging over a trinket that will be worthless with-in 2-5 levels in legion is just laughable. At this rate I'm wishing that you don't get the trinket just so I can enjoy this moment and laugh at you even more.

Actually it goes up to ilvl 815 at 110 so no it's not worthless in 2-5 levels. But that's beside the point. I think a couple hundred dungeons to get 1 trinket to drop is more than enough.

Gloat if you want, but you'll be gloating to yourself because I won't be here.