Astral Form in 7.0

General Discussion
... Is it truly gone? :'(
If you are talking about the moonkin spell for druids changing to Astral form no....it is made by a scribe. Bought mine of the AH
07/21/2016 06:57 AMPosted by Norgred
If you are talking about the moonkin spell for druids changing to Astral form no....it is made by a scribe. Bought mine of the AH

... Oh! Alrighty then. :)
Yeah I was worried it was gone too...I like balance but HATE the chicken form...
Unlike you used to after you've bought the glyph from the ah, you apply it directly to the spell in your spell book. Click item in bag, open spell book, and you'll see moonkin form highlighted. That's the spell you apply it to
07/21/2016 07:20 AMPosted by Whetdoggeh
Unlike you used to after you've bought the glyph from the ah, you apply it directly to the spell in your spell book. Click item in bag, open spell book, and you'll see moonkin form highlighted. That's the spell you apply it to

To add to this it can be kind of tricky to apply, you need to click more on the border of the button as opposed to the middle.
07/21/2016 07:28 AMPosted by Kaolin
07/21/2016 07:20 AMPosted by Whetdoggeh

To add to this it can be kind of tricky to apply, you need to click more on the border of the button as opposed to the middle.

Oh yeah I noticed that. That is really annoying. I wonder if it's a bug. Seems a really strange way to design it deliberately.
FANKS 2 ALL UV U

It's most appreciated
So will I have to buy it again on my druid even though I already legitimately had it? Buying it isn't a problem, it's just the principle of the matter.
07/21/2016 12:16 PMPosted by Eclair
So will I have to buy it again on my druid even though I already legitimately had it? Buying it isn't a problem, it's just the principle of the matter.

You'll have to buy it because glyphs are now changed to being consumable. You apply the glyph to the spell, then you can remove it with Vanishing Powder and apply a new one.
I love they explain all this !@#$...
07/21/2016 07:03 AMPosted by Norgred
I like balance but HATE the chicken form...

Washed out druid isn't exactly a step up.
07/21/2016 12:16 PMPosted by Eclair

This is one a the very few changes that I dont rly like.