My perception of the Flaws

Customer Support
08/03/2016 04:20 AMPosted by Darkphoenìx
thats why 100 of thousands if not millions of people want a prestine servers or vanilla servers

08/03/2016 04:24 AMPosted by Darkphoenìx
You say dont waste your time but to me what if Nostralius

And now we get to it.

Illegal emu servers are illegal. They are not a topic for discussion of the CSF, and this dead horse has been horribly beaten enough already.

However, if you wish to garner more support for this concept, General Discussion would be your best, and ONLY appropriate forum for it.
08/03/2016 04:24 AMPosted by Darkphoenìx
i dont meed a vanilla seever i just want social and seever activity/community

What's stopping you from having that? Are you unable to post on your realm forums? Blocked from posting in trade chat? Unable to form a guild, recruit members, and run things with them?

Community requires effort on the part of the players. Somebody has to take the leadership and make it happen.

If you're expecting Blizzard to remove content just to force players to interact like that... you honestly and truly have no idea how social interactions work.
I didnt say nostralius was well ran but it did make blizz stand up and notice there was a huge community who wanted vanilla back
08/03/2016 04:29 AMPosted by Darkphoenìx
Wow lost me at kung fu panda wow tbh only reason i came back was illidan was one of my fav bosses ever bc was great content and i was hoping blizz could recapture the magic of his story line

So you're complaining about content that you've never even experienced?

How do you know that it's too easy or gives away rewards if you've never even tried it?
What content would they be removing the game would play the same if all three were gone minus flying but that would be a sacrifice that would make the game better....tbh thats why blizz doesnt let you fly in new places cause they want you to exp it first hand. Blizz knows they messed up with flying mounts
What parts of WOD am i complaining about...did flying mounts start with wod or did cross realm start with wod or did raid finder or dungeon finder start with wod nope....wod has nothing to do with the three topics im talkin bout
08/03/2016 04:26 AMPosted by Darkphoenìx
thats where you complain to in any company in america so thats where ima complain

Quite frankly, Blizzard doesn't want to listen to "complaints". They get enough of that idiocy to fill an entire warehouse.

If you have constructive criticism to offer - beyond "you changed it, so now it sucks" - you're free to do that in General Discussion. If you actually want your feedback to be taken seriously, provide specific, actionable things that could be implemented - and provide a solid pro/con cost/benefit analysis of what those changes would entail.

If you propose removing content, claiming that that will somehow magically increase subscriptions without any evidence of that is going to result in your feedback being disregarded. With laughter and derision.
08/03/2016 04:37 AMPosted by Darkphoenìx
What parts of WOD am i complaining about...did flying mounts start with wod or did cross realm start with wod or did raid finder or dungeon finder start with wod nope....wod has nothing to do with the three topics im talkin bout

Blizzard has done a great deal to address several of your concerns in recent expansion packs.

Not that you'd know, of course, because you haven't played them.
I doubt you are the great knower of what the blue posters intentions are with there posts and to me if i want to complain there is no better place to do it than customer support....thats where you complain to in any company in america so thats where ima complain

If you would read the info previously quoted from the sticky, you would note that purposes of this forum that Blizzard identified are all associated with purchases.

Your assumptions of what a customer service forum is or is not are irrelevant. The purpose is what Bliz identifies it as, not what you identify it as.

You have been directed to locations that do collect feedback from the devs but refuse to use them. I get the sense you just want an argument rather than actually delivering feedback.
I doubt you are the great knower of what the blue posters intentions are with there posts and to me if i want to complain there is no better place to do it than customer support....thats where you complain to in any company in america so thats where ima complain

Not a good listener are you..

Posting here will come to naught, as myself and others have correctly stated.

Yes, we know things. A lot of things. That comes with experience. Been posting here for about 8 years now. We do know what we are talking about when we are simply trying to point you in the right direction to voice your concern.

BTW - there are no forums for complaints.
My complaints are not about content but how to create a community to help everyone wnjoy the WAR in wow to me that is the forgotten word in the title....now every content has to be a shared exp coexsisting with horde and alliance when there should be nothing but hate and venom for the other faction....i mean i cant talk to a gnome in game but Thrall and hellscream can talk to alliance toons like nothing to me its cookie cutrer make everyone feel good garbage
08/03/2016 04:41 AMPosted by Darkphoenìx
My complaints are not about content but how to create a community to help everyone wnjoy the WAR in wow to me that is the forgotten word in the title....now every content has to be a shared exp coexsisting with horde and alliance when there should be nothing but hate and venom for the other faction....i mean i cant talk to a gnome in game but Thrall and hellscream can talk to alliance toons like nothing to me its cookie cutrer make everyone feel good garbage

Customer Support.

Is.

NOT.

GENERAL DISCUSSION.
Btw good morning everyone
Customer Support is what i deem it to be because i am the customer and i am always right
Oh and pahanda just because i didnt play WOD didnt mean i didnt play all the rest of it...i took wod off and still have played more years than you
08/03/2016 04:45 AMPosted by Darkphoenìx
Customer Support is what i deem it to be because i am the customer and i am always right

Sounds more like you're an 8 year old throwing a temper tantrum in Wal-Mart.

Funny you should mention that.

10/03/2012 06:31 PMPosted by Vrakthris
Yes, however, Customer Support does not translate into "I'm a customer, support me". The first thread in this forum outlines the purpose of this forum.

And you're not always right.

This saying has been outdated for awhile now. Customer Support is whatever the business decides it is. The customer IS NOT always right.
The customer is not always right, that's just what people who know they're wrong say to make themselves feel better.

Are there parts of the Classic game I miss? Sure. You know what's NOT one of those things? /2 LFM, tank and dps. The group finder is a great QOL improvement.
08/03/2016 04:47 AMPosted by Darkphoenìx
Oh and pahanda just because i didnt play WOD didnt mean i didnt play all the rest of it...i took wod off and still have played more years than you

My account was created here:
7/22/2006 N/A 10-day Guest Pass

So I've been playing for just over 10 years now. If you've been playing since before that, good for you - but you might want to reconsider your statement.