Scourge Lord Tyrannus Bugged

Bug Report
Did timewalking and the Ice Patches are very bugged on Scourge Lord Tyrannus. When they get put down they cover the ENTIRE area rather than a little spot like they used to. As such the tanks can no longer figure out where to drag him through and die instantly to his Power Overwhelming attack. While there is a blue circle it doesn't last long enough and then gets covered by multiple HUGE ice patches that aren't actually there.
Here's hoping this gets fixed soon and not ignored =/ I get that all of their resources are pooled towards Legion's launch going smoothly, but having a dungeon this buggy really shouldn't be left on the backburner.
Yeah I just saw that today, and opened up the forums to see if it was reported
What's actually happening is he isn't getting snared by the buff. Its supposed to reduce his movement speed by 50%, even says it does when he buffs, but in fact actually seems to speed him up making impossible to kite.
No Mithen, the problem is that in the past (last Wrath Timewalking event, and during Wrath itself,) the patches, as a whole, would do the debuff. Now there is twice as much size, around the "patch" of ice effect. So you can't tell if he is in the patch, or not, unless he has the frozen orb looking debuff symbol.

There are also issues with the poison clouds from the horrors and Ick and Krick not showing up, and having a near infinite debuff range for a few seconds, before dropping off.
07/26/2016 03:26 PMPosted by Qirayha
No Mithen, the problem is that in the past (last Wrath Timewalking event, and during Wrath itself,) the patches, as a whole, would do the debuff. Now there is twice as much size, around the "patch" of ice effect. So you can't tell if he is in the patch, or not, unless he has the frozen orb looking debuff symbol.

There are also issues with the poison clouds from the horrors and Ick and Krick not showing up, and having a near infinite debuff range for a few seconds, before dropping off.

Now that you mention it, I was wondering what the crap was hitting me during the Ick and Krick fight.
Keep getting PoS and keep dropping due to this horribly bugged encounter. Is Blizzard going to do anything about it?
07/26/2016 03:26 PMPosted by Qirayha

Mithen's right, though. He's not getting the speed debuff on Unholy Power, either. It used to be possible to play keep-away with him without kiting him through a frost patch because of the 50% reduced movement speed from Unholy Power. Now it's not. He's moving much faster than he should be to begin with, and combined with the invisible ice patches, it's simply not doable.

ETA: Okay, so he's doable--I just downed him--but he's a lot harder than he needs to be because it's impossible to tell where the ice patches are.
Just adding to the consensus. Oversized frost graphics cover the entire ground in the whole area after the first few come down. No way to tell where to kite the boss.
Was trying to do this fight on my pally - Still very very bugged. The ice patches were covering the entire field, Rimefang's stun wasn't targeting anybody and instead was just stunning the entire group (no matter how far apart we are) and he's getting a massive speed buff from power overwhelming. (He was chasing me down while using the pally's new Speed ability.) This encounter is actual impossible.