It sucks.

But it's pre-patch.
Nerf Warriors.

Just gonna throw it out there.
Have another downvote.
07/30/2016 10:12 PMPosted by Blairyn
Nerf locks

...just gonna throw it out there...

This is a complete, well thought out argument. I fail to see how this overwhelming evidence, and articulate presentation, can possibly be refuted. I award you all of the points.
Translation:

A Warlock beat me up, took my lunch money and stuffed me in a locker.

He was a meanie and needs to be nerfed.
Everyone is missing an entire talent tree. There is very little that can be determined in balance at 100.
You won't be saying that when they get to 110. The state of locks and some other spellcasters (excluding fire mage) is absolutely abysmal. There hasn't been any tuning changes in weeks and feedback threads feel ignored.
nerf fire mages by 40%
I tried out PvP yesterday as both Frost and Unholy DK.

As Frost fighting Warlocks, the fights were 50-50.

As Unholy I literally destroyed most Warlocks (maybe I was fighting bad ones?).

The classes that gave me the most problems were Balance Druids, Mages, Fury Warriors and Weirdly enough some Survival Hunters .
07/30/2016 10:22 PMPosted by Valdrane
Translation:

A Warlock beat me up, took my lunch money and stuffed me in a locker.

He was a meanie and needs to be nerfed.

more like took him out for dinner and never called back :D
Nerf hunters we have so much survival cool downs it's insane and attacks that hit us feels like butter. We definitely don't spend entire squirmishes behind boxes as BM spamming kill command and making pets while cowering and running away.
07/30/2016 10:12 PMPosted by Blairyn
Nerf locks

...just gonna throw it out there...

http://i.imgur.com/Ml5jryM.png
I haven't found locks to be that tough. Their 2 minute dots are annoying as a rogue, but 1v1, or in groups, they don't seem to be a major threat. If people think they need a nerf because they're topping charts, it's because they're spreading long lasting dots. That kind of damage looks nice, but it doesn't really have as much of an impact as the burst necessary to kill someone.
07/30/2016 10:26 PMPosted by Dreadmoon
I tried out PvP yesterday as both Frost and Unholy DK.

As Frost fighting Warlocks, the fights were 50-50.

As Unholy I literally destroyed most Warlocks (maybe I was fighting bad ones?).

The classes that gave me the most problems were Balance Druids, Mages, Fury Warriors and Weirdly enough some Survival Hunters .

Hm? Survival is actually strong if you kite.

I think all the whiners were ones that charge in like a warrior.
I use the dragonfire grenade, steel trap and the last tier trap improvement talent, and Crows and kite. Seems pretty good.

Hmm this is 100 though the rng gods didn't accept my offerings for beta.