@gnomes

General Discussion
I agree wholeheartedly Grainhoof. Gnomes are like cockroaches, always underfoot, disgusting and too great in number.
Shut up cow, you're friends with trolls, orcs and forsaken. That alone makes you worse.
07/21/2016 08:34 PMPosted by Grainhoof
The ugliest little freaks I've ever seen. They need to make an expansion dedicated to the complete genocide of those abominations

I'm curiously in favor of this.

Maybe we can work something out, you 'n me. Seems Horde & Alliance are buddies again in Legion. We should talk.
07/27/2016 10:08 AMPosted by Ragefang
The ugliest little freaks I've ever seen. They need to make an expansion dedicated to the complete genocide of those abominations

I'm curiously in favor of this.

Maybe we can work something out, you 'n me. Seems Horde & Alliance are buddies again in Legion. We should talk.

Bad doggie. Bad, bad, bad doggie. No Beggin' Strips for you! (Note discipline by removal of reward as opposed to the barbaric thwacking with a rolled-up copy of The Times of London)

Well if we burn, you burn with us!

I actually think an expansion patch or something introducing the Mecha Gnomes as an enemy would be epic. Do a whole raid about the Curse of Flesh and how the Mecha Gnomes are gonna destroy the world and cleanse the curse of flesh.

Have them Resurrect Mimnaron, and then take old Raid bosses and have them twisted by the mecha gnomes and kind of pull a Mecha Godzilla on the world. Could you imagine Mecha Onyxia. Or do a a fight where the final fight is one of the Old God corpses we have killed and it is all Termanator-ized. Like Mecha C'Thun. or Mecha Hakar. OR just to screw with us, Mecha Garrosh.

And THEN do the story that Mechatorque is going to try and stop the Mecha Gnomes but Gallywix wants to take the power for himself. Then the horde and alliance can group together to stop Gallywix. Then you could tie it into legion by sayign the mecha gnomes are using Fel Infused power cores to do their work in league with the Legion.
Pssst.

Gnomes.

We'll trade you out with the Tauren. Imagine the outstanding creations we can get by mixing the Dieselpunk of Gnomeregan with the Gothic Steampunk of the Forsaken!

A Tesla-coil on every street corner!
07/27/2016 10:23 AMPosted by Gwendi
Pssst.

Gnomes.

We'll trade you out with the Tauren. Imagine the outstanding creations we can get by mixing the Dieselpunk of Gnomeregan with the Gothic Steampunk of the Forsaken!

Or you could just take the Tauren and occasionally visit... I'm sure we could work something out.
Pssst.

Gnomes.

Sounds interesting, but unfortunately that would have us working with the despicable goblins. *vomits* Just thinking about that makes me sick.
D'aw, how cute. Clearly you are threatened by our gnomish good looks, vast intellect, superior technology (hiccups aside) and splendifferous mastery of pure wonderific dazzle-making!
[quote]
Pssst.

Gnomes.

Eh, sure, whatevs, as long as you ditch those little green losers, i.e., that blight upon Azeroth known as the Gobbos.

Edited because I messed up the quote.
But without gnomes, where will I get my buckets of hot buttered gnome toes to gnosh on?
*lights grill*

Looks like meats back the menu boys and girls!
07/27/2016 10:06 AMPosted by Averyx
Shut up cow, you're friends with trolls, orcs and forsaken. That alone makes you worse.

I resent that! Trolls and Orcs are great people you shouldn't lump them in with my race.
Once you go Gnome you never go back.
07/27/2016 08:19 PMPosted by Boardwalker
Once you go Gnome you never go back.

That doesn't rhyme.

'Once you go Gnome, you'll never roam.'
Bring it on you walking side of beef.
Come at me you big tasty side of beef along with my fellow Gnomes we will have a nice bbq in your honor you are main course.

They may be little abominations that make the forsaken look cute by comparison, and they may have a superiority complex that makes Frostscythe and Adephie look sane,

But genocide is still wrong.