I'm Quitting

General Discussion
1 2 3 13 Next
I've been playing WoW for 14 years now, it was so amazing back in the day. However I can't support a company who makes changes like this. They changed my class and I'm afraid of change, so goodbye, you lost a valuable customer. I'm just so livid that my character lost 3 whole buttons, it caused me to punch a hole in my wall.

I'm paying rent for this place, I don't even own it, the landlord will be mad and it's all Blizzard's fault.

Sure, there's tons of crying like this every time a new pre-patch/expansion comes out, In my 17 years of playing I've seen it happen all the time but this expansion is different for.. reasons I guess. And I mean, sure, the classes are balanced around 110 right now, with artifacts. However I'm still going to flail around screaming down my street about how PvP is unbalanced, also because reasons. I'm sure my neighbors will think I'm weird for screaming and flailing my way down the street, and that's just an other thing Blizzard will be at fault for. In my 23 years of playing I've never seen PvP balance this bad.

So I'm quitting. Congratulations Blizzard. I've been subbed for 27 years and this is how you treat me, ruining my favorite game. Why did you remove my 3 buttons? Why did you balance around 110 and artifacts? Everyone complains about expansions but this time we're super cereal about it. In 45 years of playing WoW I can't believe you messed up this bad.

Goodbye Blizzard, thank you for the 78 years of fun, I'll never forget it.

/s
I don't care how long you been playing, I don't care if you are quitting. No one needs a giant !@# post saying why you're quitting. Just quit. But every time someone posts their "I Quit" thread I think "Yeah right odds are you'll still be here".
07/31/2016 10:47 AMPosted by Steaknight
I don't care how long you been playing, I don't care if you are quitting. No one needs a giant !@# post saying why you're quitting. Just quit. But every time someone posts their "I Quit" thread I think "Yeah right odds are you'll still be here".

Blizzard asks people to post on the forums about why they quit.

The poster is actually making fun of people who make quit threads, by the way. The "/s" at the bottom of the post indicates sarcasm.
07/31/2016 10:50 AMPosted by Severita

The poster is actually making fun of people who make quit threads, by the way. The "/s" at the bottom of the post indicates sarcasm.

So what you are stating is that Blizzard actually asks people to come onto the forums and troll?

Why even comment if that is all you are going to say...
07/31/2016 10:55 AMPosted by Sugefut
07/31/2016 10:50 AMPosted by Severita

So what you are stating is that Blizzard actually asks people to come onto the forums and troll?

Why even comment if that is all you are going to say...

Saying that you're quitting the game and why isn't always trolling.
07/31/2016 10:38 AMPosted by Natsuaga
I've been playing WoW for 14 years now, it was so amazing back in the day. However I can't support a company who makes changes like this. They changed my class and I'm afraid of change, so goodbye, you lost a valuable customer. I'm just so livid that my character lost 3 whole buttons, it caused me to punch a hole in my wall.

I'm paying rent for this place, I don't even own it, the landlord will be mad and it's all Blizzard's fault.

Sure, there's tons of crying like this every time a new pre-patch/expansion comes out, In my 17 years of playing I've seen it happen all the time but this expansion is different for.. reasons I guess. And I mean, sure, the classes are balanced around 110 right now, with artifacts. However I'm still going to flail around screaming down my street about how PvP is unbalanced, also because reasons. I'm sure my neighbors will think I'm weird for screaming and flailing my way down the street, and that's just an other thing Blizzard will be at fault for. In my 23 years of playing I've never seen PvP balance this bad.

So I'm quitting. Congratulations Blizzard. I've been subbed for 27 years and this is how you treat me, ruining my favorite game. Why did you remove my 3 buttons? Why did you balance around 110 and artifacts? Everyone complains about expansions but this time we're super cereal about it. In 45 years of playing WoW I can't believe you messed up this bad.

Goodbye Blizzard, thank you for the 78 years of fun, I'll never forget it.

/s

LMAO...I think people are not seeing the sarcasm in your post....it's great! Like going into a barber shop in the south Bronx and hearing the story constantly changing!
I too have played for 127 years, and I find the quality of this game is meh compared to when it first began. But then again, everyone from the Lincoln years tell me vanilla raiding was better, and my first real raid was Karazhan, so I could be wrong.
10/10 post OP. People didn't even bother to read it.
lol after seeing the year count keep going up..i saw that it was not a serious post .
You almost got me there.
17 decades.

17 decades is how long I've spend on this single character. I've been through it all: the rise and fall of the Lich King, the recapture of Stormwind from the goblins, the genocide of Moon Guard (US), and even the merge with Everquest 2. And through all this time, you're telling me Blizzard still can't give me any dance move other than the Macarena?

Unbelievable.

Goodbye, Blizzard. Or should I say Activision. You've sold out.
Can't believe you fooled people with this, good !@#$ing job. guess half the human race doesn't know how to read before down voting.
my family has been subscribed to WoW for 13 generations now and brought the first Warcraft game to America on the Mayflower.

get it now ?

The joke---------------------

Your head-----------------
This is the best bait I've seen since I started playing in '85
07/31/2016 11:03 AMPosted by Zandalari
LMAO...I think people are not seeing the sarcasm in your post....it's great! Like going into a barber shop in the south Bronx and hearing the story constantly changing!

I made sure even the first line was ridiculous and to add /s at the end just to make absolutely sure it wouldn't be seen as legitimate. I figured I'd get downvoted between the people who don't read, the people who are complaining, and the people who don't find it funny, so it's okay lol, I'm glad you enjoyed it. ^^ ((Oops, I broke kayfabe there))

07/31/2016 11:10 AMPosted by Atos
I too have played for 127 years, and I find the quality of this game is meh compared to when it first began. But then again, everyone from the Lincoln years tell me vanilla raiding was better, and my first real raid was Karazhan, so I could be wrong.

Yeah, I agree. It's gone really down hill. Back 200 years ago when I first started it was the most magical thing I've ever played. No mounts until level 40, no transmog, rogues were releasing videos of them naked with white quality weapons as they stunlocked 1-100 fully geared top pvpers on their servers. It was such an amazing time and the game has tanked so hard, it's really sad that the mighty can fall in as little as 334 years.

07/31/2016 11:15 AMPosted by Luxury
17 decades.

17 decades is how long I've spend on this single character. I've been through it all: the rise and fall of the Lich King, the recapture of Stormwind from the goblins, the genocide of Moon Guard (US), and even the merge with Everquest 2. And through all this time, you're telling me Blizzard still can't give me any dance move other than the Macarena?

Unbelievable.

Goodbye, Blizzard. Or should I say Activision. You've sold out.

Finally, someone who gets it. Back 678 years ago when they gave the human females the Macarena dance, I thought it was so incredible. It wasn't even invented yet, but Blizzard was such a powerful force that they were able to foresee the future and add things to their games that did not even exist.

They've truly fallen from the monolith they once were 953 years go.
07/31/2016 11:17 AMPosted by Bodo
my family has been subscribed to WoW for 13 generations now and brought the first Warcraft game to America on the Mayflower.

Noob, my ancestors were playing WoW on the walls of their cave back in the stone age.

You know how sarcasm and parody work, right?

Woosh.
I laughed really hard.

GG
07/31/2016 11:21 AMPosted by Natsuaga
They've truly fallen from the monolith they once were 953 years go.

People these days don't seem to understand how easy they have it!

Back when I was raiding with JC, the ping times from DesertSandRunner ISP were atrocious....image on patch days.