Legion pre-updates We hate

General Discussion
Auto-Conjure: We are all above 12 yo so let us do stuff like conjure food. Sure you can auto-conjure for the rude people that don't help the team in BG. But my mage forgets to conjure food and now his personal conjure-food doesn't work in BG and the food from the food-table for all is hidden under many feet in AV and I can't find it until all are gone.

BG Bosses: To many Noobs, Spies, Botts or Trolls run out and reset the boss causing us to lose the game. Auto-Kick those who run out or put a one way door like in raids in front of BG Bosses so that you can go in but now the only way out is death.

Honorable Medallion is a great idea for those new to BG but allow trinkets and Every Man for Himself to work. Don't leave us WTH? How come my stuff is grayed out. Others may not tell you about Medallion for several BG's.

Add complaints to this list please!
Seriously man, are you really complaining about auto-conjuring food? What the hell is wrong with people? Just make a table and forget about it. Preventing some guy that was rude to you from having your 'temp food' isn't worth losing sleep over.

You get an achievement "Honorable Medallion" as soon as you enter your first BH after pre-patch. But yeah, some people can be jerks when someone asks them a question.
The problem I have is that the item that group conjure gives isn't the same as the one that personal conjure gives.

So I have to keep changing my button bar button depending on if I'm solo or in a group.
CASTER BOXER ANIMATION
07/30/2016 10:33 PMPosted by Coolmagi
CASTER BOXER ANIMATION

Probably my only issue right now.
Isle of Conquest, AV Galv and Drek people stand on the stairs or run out and reset him every BG now.

Won't play those BG's until they get kicked for running out and reseting.
Or better yet a one way door where the only way out is Kill Boss or Die.
CASTER BOXER ANIMATION

Yeah, I can't stand that.

Can't be done intentionally.

Could it?
WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY PROT PALLY?!?! Everything is wrong its all just wrong.
07/31/2016 06:09 AMPosted by Supersonic
CASTER BOXER ANIMATION

Yeah, I can't stand that.

Can't be done intentionally.

Could it?

It is, they didn't like us drawing our weapon, then sheathing it. So that's what we have as a placeholder until we get new casting animations.
If Khadgar can cast through his staff, why can't we?
Besides the the new wardrobe? I hate everything that was changed. And even the wardrobe has things I dislike (arbitrary limits that shouldn't exist).
07/30/2016 10:03 PMPosted by Doomranger

BG Bosses: To many Noobs, Spies, Botts or Trolls run out and reset the boss causing us to lose the game. Auto-Kick those who run out or put a one way door like in raids in front of BG Bosses so that you can go in but now the only way out is death.

[/quote]

Somebody only just discovered AV and IoC it seems.
No worries, that was an issue long ago. Nothing to do with the LEgion pre-patch
My complaint?

Every other tank in the game can rip agro from my prot warrior in a fraction of a second with out even taunting off of her. I can understand when the tank out gears her but people will less gear are now doing it too. It's mainly DK's and Paladins.

I feel like a permanent back up tank.
QQ
07/31/2016 06:03 AMPosted by Doomranger
Isle of Conquest, AV Galv and Drek people stand on the stairs or run out and reset him every BG now.

Won't play those BG's until they get kicked for running out and reseting.
Or better yet a one way door where the only way out is Kill Boss or Die.

I have only run one AV since patch, and we never even got to boss, so I don't have personal experience with that But as far as Isle goes, that is the reason I blacklisted it ages ago, and it remains blacklisted.

I actually like Isle, but about 3 out of 5 games some tool would pull exactly what you are talking about, and it makes the game less than fun. The best solution would be for Blizzard to put in some sort of fix for it, though I am not savy enough to be able to recommend one. But if they don't it will continue to happen because there will always be tools playing in bgs and trying to mess the bg up for everyone else.
CASTER BOXER ANIMATION

I really don't understand why they thought this one was okay