[H]<|Shatterspear Offensive|> 9/10H NH

Emerald Dream
Prev 1 5 6 7 Next
11/12/2016 10:36 PMPosted by Khâhn
Great guild. Much fun. The officers really go out of their way to make it a fun experience.

now r8 my transmog.

10/10
I joined these guys a few weeks ago, and have to say they have been a very helpful bunch. Taking time to help gear me and carry me through content, when they did not have to.

10/10 would definitely recommend.
11/14/2016 06:02 PMPosted by Reddemption
I got to get me into some Kara action , i finely got the pre req stuff done

I'll go with you this week if you want Redd.
Bhummppp

We are still looking for more folks to join our community! We have been having a grand old time since legion launch, activity is at an all time high and we are looking to keep people active and involved as much as possible.
11/16/2016 06:32 AMPosted by Isunamì
We are still looking for more folks to join our community! We have been having a grand old time since legion launch, activity is at an all time high and we are looking to keep people active and involved as much as possible.
Excited for Shattered Hour tomorrow night!
Good fights against Order of the Blue Wyvern tonight! BUMP
To ze top!
Bumping, RBG's were a little light last night, had to pick up some off realm friends which was still tons of fun! Ty Glenncoco, Arrow and Mcdon!
Le Bump!

We are still looking for more recruits to add to the family!
Mythic Progression tonight.

Also looking for 1700+ CR players to push 2K with!
^
Looking for a guild on my BM Hunter. Your raiding times are AMAZING (I live in the Atlantic timezone, basically EST+1h) and I am looking for a guild that finishes before 11pm EST (that is midnight for me).

Any chance you have room for a 830iL BM Hunter and a 832iL Affliction alt (I would LOVE to play Affliction but Warlocks are such crap so I switched to Hunter)

I sent you a friend request (Habskilla#1966) and really hoping you get back to me
Welcome Habskilla!

BUMP!
Bump.

One of the most social guilds left.

Come to one Shattered Hour (Friday @ 8EST) and you'll be sold.

Also our RBG interest has been growing a lot lately, wouldn't be surprised if we have a 2nd team starting soon.
I have to say, this is the best guild experience I've had in six years of playing WoW. If you're thinking about coming over, do it.
Back to the top!
Le Bump!
bizzump, Come play with us on Fridays!
LE Bump.

Welcome Zulcro!