Infinite Timeweaver drop bugged?

General Discussion
I've been farming time walkers over and over from AM - PM since the later BC this past rotation. That was the last time I saw the mount drop for anyone. All through the LK and currently into Cata I've yet to see it drop for anyone. Usually I see it drop 1-2x per TW event. The lack of seeing it drop has made me wonder if, by chance, its already low drop chance has been further nerfed if not the mount itself removed post patch. I know this thing is ungodly rare. No biggie. But to see it not drop at all past couple weeks has me scratching my head. I'd hate to know its drop has been inadvertently bugged due to the patch, given how obsessed I have been running TW after TW...
I ran it pretty much non stop as dps since BC started a couple weeks ago and only saw 3 mounts drop. 2 timereaver and a blue protodrake. Around 8000 badges received.
I've never seen the timereaver drop. Im at 196 attempts as well. Just rng i believe.
I saw it drop for someone yesterday and I got it myself today. Finally.

It's still there, not bugged.
08/07/2016 09:24 PMPosted by Lull
I saw it drop for someone yesterday and I got it myself today. Finally.

It's still there, not bugged.

It is hilarious that people could even vote down you saying this.
3664 boss kills in. Never seen it drop for anyone in my groups. I have heard/seen group members who have gotten it recently though. Its out there...somewhere...
It just has an insane drop rate. Probably 1/4000. Up there with sha of anger mount.

I wonder if you can trade it now with personal loot changes? I would assume so. And can you get duplicates?

Newest post on wowhead comments is: "Finally i got my timereaver. It toke %^&*ing 10025 kills."
If the OP thought it might be bugged there was a post for people that have it many have gotten it this week. It's just a low drop rate.
I've never seen it drop. All the runs on all my toons...not once for anyone.
And yes btw it would pop up in chat if someone else got it.