Uldum: Vanilla Players + Legion

Antonidas and Uldum
Who's still around and going to be playing Legion.

Horde: Deadly Fighters is still going strong. However, I haven't seen Hordemaster.

Alliance: Union is going strong as well but as far as other guilds go from Vanilla, I haven't seen very many.
It is hard to see old timers due to the realm mergers, cross realm stuff and the population just being very spread out in the world these days. You do still see old guild tags on occasion though. I saw somebody from Rolls Face in Stormshield that other day which made me chuckle.
Im still around. Just transferred my druid off and switched Ally. Have a horde Warrior now I'm maining on Uldum
I'll still be here, I wont be on Nuwa much this time around, but I am still here.
No one Berserk-Tanks Onyxia like Hordemaster.
Hi, I'm here again.
Im around. Currently guildless.
/wave
I'm still around my og character was Anacopoulus.

been in many guilds but that one I raided the most in was <Uprizing>
I left during end of ToC in wrath. been playing somewhat casually since.

I was never in Union but I did however join a guild with Kanxer called <Wish Masters> it was a good experience.
Still around, mostly I play horde now on Shadowsong. Once you go horde and get their cookies, it's like addictive drugs. Good to see you, you probably remember me by my Paladin, formerly named Trianna.
not sure who is all around from BC pvp days

<-- Tóne is actually the Rogue I had on Antonidas back then.

Played with Cowzgomoo, Sebastian, Codeten, Ninothezerk, Branndon & those lads
I've reactivated, got 7/8 in BWL before BC hit on this toon. 5/8 T2.
I've been pretty casual since WotLK

In regards to DF and Hordemaster, I used to get on DF Vent, and say "2 INC LM!" It was about 10 years ago at this point, so I'd blame it on my youth. I did try to get him to make my alliance character an Arcanite Reaper. His rates were something I couldn't afford.

EDIT:Holy smokes Toutprest. I used to idolize that gear and character.
I had a dream the other night that Frizzy murdered and camped me for a couple hours. Does that count?
ex Union/Knights who say NI here...I see Union/Mothers of Invention around once in awhile.
I resubbed for legion despite quitting halfway through cata.
I will never forget the drama we created when we formed Minority.
Hard to believe that we were the only guild on Uldum horde that was killing stuff in molten core.
Kcolraw, Kelee, Rayjoy, Necrolite, Thunderr, Barthug, Teoloco, there were so many, even you Maldin, I miss you guys. We had a ton of fun!
BTW, my main back in the day was a tauren warrior named Kushpounder
Heya Tout been long time how are you bro
Still here since vanilla. Used to main Ancient, orc warrior and Rach undead rogue. I see Nightfall is still around who consists of a lot of vanilla horde members
Been trying to get that old krusty pick thunder to play again
10/17/2016 11:03 PMPosted by Replicate
Hard to believe that we were the only guild on Uldum horde that was killing stuff in molten core.
Kcolraw, Kelee, Rayjoy, Necrolite, Thunderr, Barthug, Teoloco, there were so many, even you Maldin, I miss you guys. We had a ton of fun!
I'm hurt
10/17/2016 11:03 PMPosted by Replicate
I'm hurt