Love for Ele at all?

Arenas
I guess I wont be playing ele this expansion eh?
Good post, OP.

I too agree with Ele being nerfed.
Ele always ends up being good eventually once you can 1 shot.
No, DPS shamans are usually ignored for the majority of the expansion till they receive crazy hotfixes and gib people for the rest of the patch
08/08/2016 01:06 AMPosted by Irihi
No, DPS shamans are usually ignored for the majority of the expansion till they receive crazy hotfixes and gib people for the rest of the patch

true
Just play a shadow priest like everyone else is going to do until you can play ele.
Just play elemental like a boss and make underplayed classes look good!
FYI - elemental is really good right now and will be a high tier 3v3 class.
well with the removal of gear blizzard promised all classes will be even and it will be 100% about skill. so the guy that's good at playing his lock should be just as good playing ele..............................right?
I mean, something needs to be done about our defensives.

We need Sham rage back, Astral Shift is absolute garbage. It was a sht talent in Mop, it was the same sht talent in WoD and now it's our only baseline defensive CD.

There isn't a single shaman that's happy with astral shift in Legion right now
Personally, I wouldn't shed a tear if Ele was somehow deleted from the game. Historically when Ele is strong, they are overtuned to the extreme.
impatiently waiting for my 50% extra damage buff to lvb to make ele viable in arena.
I've been around the block enough times to know that you don't PVP on an Ele Shaman for the pre-patch and at least the first 2 patches into the expansion cycle.
But I got duelist in WoD season 1 - why wait to claim titles?

demo / ele / mw monk was op WoD season 1

All I had to do as an elemental was be the best target dummy there ever was and watch their hp drop from my demo lock freecasting (really....I didn't do anything...I couldn't)
let ele die in peace
i like to press frost shock
08/01/2016 04:26 PMPosted by Fricktard
Take your terrible first season like you have for the last two expansions and punch back in when one of your mechanics gets overbuffed a year in, leave us our one season with zero LSD1 please
my prot warr friend said he'd play with my ele!
i will to :D
I believe in the Tank/Dps/Healer meta
Prot/Ele/Healer!
#TanksMakingPvPGreatAgain
The People's Shield