[A] Nevermore is Looking for More!

Muradin and Nordrassil
Heya Muradin/Nordrassil peeps. <Nevermore> is a newly reformed Alliance guild on the Muradin server. We were formerly Phoenix Covenant on Moon Guard (though several of us go back much further to Relentless of Wyrmrest Accord, Horde-side).

<Nevermore> will be a social guild above all else. We will be raiding seriously in Legion, but our guildies do not all have to be interested in raiding. We are more concerned with finding friendly, helpful players who understand that a guild is much more than just a tag beside your toon's name. Although we have been focusing on a Legion raid team, we intend to offer more than that once our guild grows (i.e. pvp, social events, etc.).

I'm not going to give a specific age requirement, but this is an adult guild. That means that we will have no censor, and guild chat can occasionally get a little crude (especially when some of our guys encourage each other).

We are understandably quite small right now. Anyone who has experience leading/joining new guilds should expect this, especially since we are still in the pre-Legion doldrums of the game. We encourage new members to join our Discord channel in order to get a better idea of who will be joining us for Legion. However, I'm online quite a bit because I have no life, so anyone who joins the guild will get the added benefit of getting to know me! Isn't that the biggest draw?

If you are interested in raiding, it is a good idea to speak with our raid leader Mitsuna. What I can say is that we are looking at three nights a week, possibly Mon./Tues./Thurs. from
9pm - 12 am EST, and we will have performance/attendance requirements. We are looking to move beyond "casual" raiding and clear content at a decent pace.

Ugh... it's always a struggle to try to say the right thing, but I think I got the gist of it.

Please feel free to contact me or our guild leader about the guild. My toons on Muradin are Sukiya, Mariseth, and Shaurissa. Our GM is Fajardo, Marietta, and Severna.

We are currently using Discord for guild communication, but a website is in the works.

Thanks for reading!
currently sitting at 19 raiders for the progression team and have room for only a few more. Act fast if you want in on the hijinks!
Nevermore.muradin.shivtr.com is the url of the website. Also, since this post and the astounding level of interest and support from all of you on MuraNord, we are now also recruiting for a 2nd progression team as well as a casual team. Whisper an officer in game for more info or you can always reach out to me at:
Lypro#1265
Are you guys still recruiting? Does your 2nd raid team follow the same schedule as the 1st team? My friend and I are looking for a casual guild with the potential to do some raiding.
Heya Jurgen. Sorry that no one responded until now. We have been slacking with checking the forums I guess, haha.

We are recruiting, but we never ended up forming another raid team. Our current team is not casual, though we would love to get one started in the future (still working out logistics and gauging member interest).

So, if you are looking for casual raiding, then we cannot offer that to you at this point in time (though hopefully some time in the future).

Please feel free to contact Sukiya or Mitsumaru/Mitsuna in-game on the Muradin server if you have any more questions.
08/09/2016 07:16 AMPosted by Sukiya
Heya Muradin/Nordrassil peeps. <Nevermore> is a newly reformed Alliance guild on the Muradin server. We were formerly Phoenix Covenant on Moon Guard (though several of us go back much further to Relentless of Wyrmrest Accord, Horde-side).

<Nevermore> will be a social guild above all else. We will be raiding seriously in Legion, but our guildies do not all have to be interested in raiding. We are more concerned with finding friendly, helpful players who understand that a guild is much more than just a tag beside your toon's name. Although we have been focusing on a Legion raid team, we intend to offer more than that once our guild grows (i.e. pvp, social events, etc.).

I'm not going to give a specific age requirement, but this is an adult guild. That means that we will have no censor, and guild chat can occasionally get a little crude (especially when some of our guys encourage each other).

We are understandably quite small right now. Anyone who has experience leading/joining new guilds should expect this, especially since we are still in the pre-Legion doldrums of the game. We encourage new members to join our Discord channel in order to get a better idea of who will be joining us for Legion. However, I'm online quite a bit because I have no life, so anyone who joins the guild will get the added benefit of getting to know me! Isn't that the biggest draw?

If you are interested in raiding, it is a good idea to speak with our raid leader Mitsuna. What I can say is that we are looking at three nights a week, possibly Mon./Tues./Thurs. from
9pm - 12 am EST, and we will have performance/attendance requirements. We are looking to move beyond "casual" raiding and clear content at a decent pace.

Ugh... it's always a struggle to try to say the right thing, but I think I got the gist of it.

Please feel free to contact me or our guild leader about the guild. My toons on Muradin are Sukiya, Mariseth, and Shaurissa. Our GM is Fajardo, Marietta, and Severna.

We are currently using Discord for guild communication, but a website is in the works.

Thanks for reading!

Hey there. Returning player here. Re rolling on Nor I would love to be part of the social aspect of your guild . If you are willing to have me :D
btag- iamtheanjel#1663
Any relation to the TBC-era Horde guild Nevermore? Used to play there, just curious.