I'm so excited for tuesday

General Discussion
08/06/2016 01:38 AMPosted by Waggner
I will rain edge down from the skies.

Oh boy. I can see it now. Signs posted all over Stormwind: "Please do not feed the Demon Hunters" as peons are cleaning green droppings off the roofs.
*Heavy breathing* I. Can't. Wait. *Breathing intensifies*
I imagine the DDOS folks will be out in force for a couple days (starting Tuesday).
08/06/2016 03:06 AMPosted by Bloodystryke
I can't wait for the dark whispers event.

Sadly, I missed the the WOTLK event, where you could pvp against other players as ghouls.

Hopefully this event will be just as memorable. I imagine there will be quite a bit of QQ on the forums come Tuesday.

Ppl can right click the effect off of them and just ignore the event. I know I am
I absolutely can't wait to spend hours farming every old raid I can for all the leather gear I can get. It's going to be a blast!!! :D
Your excitement is not even remotely imaginable? Mine too^_^. BT Warglaive farming inc!
08/06/2016 07:52 AMPosted by Badadin
Your excitement is not even remotely imaginable? Mine too^_^. BT Warglaive farming inc!

Illidan does not know how to choose his allies, his very own Illidari will kill him multiple times to get his Warglaives.

Illidan was the one whom was betrayed, indeed.
08/06/2016 07:08 AMPosted by Andranah
And you just can't hide it? You're about to lose control and you think you like it?

I love that song!

I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it
I'm about to lose control and I think I like it
And I know, I know, I know, I know, I know I want you

/ burst into dance
I'm in the same boat as you! Got all my 30 slot bags, and Rep tokens ready :) counting down the hours haha.
08/06/2016 01:33 AMPosted by Haunter
I haven't been this excited for a reset day in well...ever!

I've been playing this game for 6 years consistently and 8 on and off, and never have I been more excited for a tuesday. it can't come soon enough!

Me too!
08/06/2016 07:27 AMPosted by Phehr
I imagine the DDOS folks will be out in force for a couple days (starting Tuesday).

See! Everyone is excited for Legion, in their own way.

I've been playing this game for 6 years consistently and 8 on and off, and never have I been more excited for a tuesday. it can't come soon enough!

I'm pretty excited too, although Aug.30 is the big excitement for me!
I've been playing this game for 6 years consistently and 8 on and off, and never have I been more excited for a tuesday.

You do realize that after you finish the starter zone for the DH you will be stuck in WoD for another 3 weeks.

Most classes have changed enough that it still feels "new" without the introduction of a literal new class.
08/06/2016 07:56 AMPosted by Blastee
08/06/2016 07:08 AMPosted by Andranah
And you just can't hide it? You're about to lose control and you think you like it?

I love that song!

/ burst into dance

As sung by William Shatner?
EDGINESS INTENSIFIES
Somebody should make a demon hunter guild named this.
I want the invasions. Im not really excited about demon hunters, the only thing in their toolkit I really like is the gliding.
Hey some people got salty at me. Sorry for being from the future feelsbadman!
08/06/2016 07:54 AMPosted by Vendall
08/06/2016 07:52 AMPosted by Badadin

Illidan does not know how to choose his allies, his very own Illidari will kill him multiple times to get his Warglaives.

Illidan was the one whom was betrayed, indeed.
"Illidari. Your duplicity is hardly surprising."