make your mount!

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 7 Next
08/05/2016 06:49 PMPosted by Detailz
if you could make / add any mount you want into the game what would it be? :) i would probably add a jetpack that engineers made or something but everyone could use :)

Hello, a Zhevra Lounge Cushion in leopard print please and let's talk.
08/05/2016 11:17 PMPosted by Cynphel
I'd just get my paladin horse back.
You can have mine. I never use it. Mostly because of my Tyrael's charger. It just feels more Paladin-y.
A multi-tailed male foxtaur with black fur, a red underbelly, glowing green eyes, and a full head of hair tied in a ponytail.

I would ride him into next week.
25 man Zeppelin Mount or alternatively I'll opt for
"Reins of the Perky Pug"
Obviously I want the hellhound from Hellsing.
Adequate teeth and you can never have too many eyeballs.
08/05/2016 11:22 PMPosted by Vivienas
08/05/2016 11:17 PMPosted by Cynphel
I'd just get my paladin horse back.
You can have mine. I never use it. Mostly because of my Tyrael's charger. It just feels more Paladin-y.

Thank you. ;~;

I really just miss the blue and gold. I worked so hard for that mount, the quest chain for it is still one of my favorites, and other than the FoS, I have nothing to show for all that effort. =\
Here is what I want:
giant Angler fish style under water mount (increase under water speed)
Wings for Demon Hunter (no it doesn't have to be instant cast)
Ghoul Palanquin (ride in style with your mind slaves taking the burden!)
08/05/2016 11:47 PMPosted by Pouncey
A multi-tailed male foxtaur with black fur, a red underbelly, glowing green eyes, and a full head of hair tied in a ponytail.

I would ride him into next week.

Your kind are literal and figurative animals.
08/05/2016 06:49 PMPosted by Detailz
if you could make / add any mount you want into the game what would it be? :)

http://i.imgur.com/Nxh9G.jpg
A snail. Or maybe a jellyfish thing that can be a flying mount too. It's tentacles, to not look crappy would be more freeflowing like a trail behind you following your motion rather than just straight down as a fixed model.
Engineering - Molemachine , a ground only mount that makes you look like a rumbling circle of earth as you move around, with mount and dismount 'direbrew remote' animations.

Alchemy - Giant Bubble, the mount up cast animation shows you unstopper a giant flask, with a cork 'pop' sound effect, and some bubbles, one of which is a giant one you then float inside of. Flying mount. Dismount bubble 'pop' sound.
A rocket powered pogo stick.

Someone else mentioned a rocket powered unicycle - that would be pretty spiffy. Heck, just a unicycle would be spiffy.

Several people have mentioned the hot rod/car in the Goblin starting area. That would be an awesome multi-person mount, and the Gilnean carriage would make a good Alliance equivalent.

A Fel Strider - basically a water strider corrupted by Fel. I picture parts of the abdomen lit up green like a firefly.

A hang glider.

A rickshaw pulled by a gnoll or some similar creature.
a sled you ride like a surfboard being pulled by your perky pug.. or a murloc.
I'm surprised that this game doesn't have flying broomstick mounts yet.
08/06/2016 07:03 AMPosted by Tonashan

There's the Magic Broom - http://www.wowhead.com/item=37011/magic-broom

Unfortunately it's only a temporary mount.
Some type of Nerubian mount would be neat.
The netherdrake the end(?) boss in hellfire ramparts rides. Just an awesome mount all around.
Okay, but imagine how cool a GIANT MANA WYRM would be.
08/05/2016 08:44 PMPosted by Phlynch
08/05/2016 06:52 PMPosted by Evilmuffin
Multi-person (up to a full 5 man party), Gilnean Carriage.

Been wanting a decked out carriage, ever since I made my first worgen and saw that in the starting area.

A full on carriage - how cool would that be? :D

Make it Alliance only, with the Horde equivalent being the Hot rod from the Goblin starting zone.

Nah man I want a Forsaken Carriage pulled by undead horses with lamps lit with mysterious glowing liquid that may or may not be blight.

Let's be fair about this ;)
08/06/2016 07:03 AMPosted by Tonashan

I mean, During hallows end you can get them