Can we please stop with the TOME

General Discussion
I'm tired of trying to get green fire(TOME OF THE LOST LEGION) only to see people with it already farming it for Gold. All that would to have to happen to fix this is to change it to BOP then warlocks like myself wouldn't have to waste a whole day which I don't have farming it.
I don't see the problem here. Those warlocks are performing a service by farming it so you don't have to, you're paying them for that service.

If you want to get it by yourself that's your choice and you're more than free to farm for it yourself.
While I agree that it's mean to obstruct someone from getting it and then selling it back to the people they stopped, it's still their right to do so.
08/08/2016 01:48 PMPosted by Aznoth
change it to BOP

No thanks. I've given tomes away for free in rp. I've made a few people happy. Like two, tho. It's still a rare drop.
I'm tired of trying to get green fire(TOME OF THE LOST LEGION) only to see people with it already farming it for Gold. All that would to have to happen to fix this is to change it to BOP then warlocks like myself wouldn't have to waste a whole day which I don't have farming it.

Spend that same day farming gold to buy it from someone farming it.

Why should a viable farm be nerfed? It's not hard to farm yourself, or very expensive to buy even, honestly. You have just as much chance as they do to get it, and iirc, you can tag the same rares. So what's the problem exactly?
Now I'm gonna farm it just to spite you.
lol 30 k for that item pfft not worth it but anyways op idk what your talkin about I switched from demonology to detro first time yesterday an I still have green fire o.o

Cry me a river.

You are just another moron who should never have played an MMO.
OMG you actually have to work for something in this game!

You are pathetic.

Aren't these 'vanity appearances' ? I didn't think they impacted spells to any degree just gave a different look to the spell. Correct me if I am wrong. If it isn't then I can see this hampering someone who would need that for spell abilities. Otherwise if it is just for a "look", then its the same as say a vanity pet or mount. So if thats the case its fair game to farm and sell imho.

So let me get this straight. You are salty because you haven't had the tome drop yet, so your solution is to yell at Blizz to make it BOP so that you have even less of a chance of getting one? I don't particularly understand this logic.
I farmed for it.

Got two in one day.

Made almost 100k off that second one.

I see no problem with the system.
08/08/2016 01:58 PMPosted by Discover

Spend that same day farming gold to buy it from someone farming it.

EVIL discover....EVIL
>>>>>>
Skyrim and other single-player games are that way.
It's quicker to just farm the gold and buy it from the AH from the people farming it imo.

What would fix this whole situation is if you just sucked it up and bought it already.

Your chance to get the item to drop is not going to magically improve by monkeying with other players and their ability to do whatever they want with the drops they got.

sorry but your idea goes against Class Fantasy, therefore you are playing the game wrong (according to Blizz)

OH NO! not a whole day!!!!
You don't want it that bad if you don't want to keep farming for it. Hey you could always buy one off the auction house, thanks to the warlocks who farm them.

Either keep trying for one, buy one, or not get one at all. I've gotten 5 in less than a week, if you really want it you'll keep trying.....