Has the 25 quest log limit been removed?

Quests
I see no mention of the number of quests in my log and didn't see in the patch notes if it was removed.
bump
I have that question, too. I no longer see as a listing of how many quests I have versus the limit...no limit is shown at all like it used to be.
The only thing removed was the counter displaying number of quests. The other day I was on an alt and ran up against "your quest log is full." Had to drop a couple to pick up new ones. Sorry, forgot to count how many I had at the time, but I'd bet it was 25 which was the old maximum.
08/11/2016 11:29 AMPosted by Marnssj
The only thing removed was the counter displaying number of quests.

Blizzard strikes again /facepalm
Found an addon that brings it back, its called CQuestCounter and you can find it on Curse.
It looks like they're gradually and slowly transferring the game to the world at large. First it was CS - Check other websites for info on how to [____] in WoW! They're great sources of info (i.e., don't bother us). And little by little, they remove things (or have never provided them) from the interface that make our lives just a little simpler, and we end up needing add-ons to do what the game USED to do. I wonder how long it will take to farm everything out?

Yes, before you comment, this is tongue-in-cheek humor.
What's missing is blizzards disclosure of their design thinking. This leads me to think they don't.
Not only do they add way more quests that one has to keep in the log, and don't increase the quest log limit, but they remove the counter? Seriously, is the game going forward or backward?

Post by Hazzikostas on MMO-Champion said they were looking at why people are ending up with more quests in their logs and it getting full quickly. Perhaps the fact that Legion added class hall quests, professions quests, mythic and dungeon quests that take time to clear, concurrent questing zones -- what research do you need to do to justify an increase the quest log limit? Or is it one of those "can't increase inventory backpack limit beyond 16 slots because we coded it weirdly in the first place" type things?
Seriously though...quest limit used to be 10! Sucks they removed counter but I'd rather have counter gone than the original limit reinstated!
08/15/2016 06:00 PMPosted by Glanffrwd
Found an addon that brings it back, its called CQuestCounter and you can find it on Curse.

You shouldn't need an addon for core things.
Armory has a 'Quest Log' display and mine currently says 31/25 (the 31 being in red). So, apparently going over the max is justified in some/many cases, I just don't know what criteria Blizz is using for this justification. I still get 'Your Quest Log is Full' from time to time, but have consistently gone over the max.

The new 'red' max (Armory) has changed frequently. Sometimes I'm denied new quests at 28/25 for example, but as I stated previously, today it is 31/25. I think it depends on the type of quest you're trying to take. In fact, this is the first time it's gone over 30. I had previously assumed that 30 was the new max, but that Armory hadn't caught up yet; it took months (after pre-purchasing in Feb 2018) for Armory's summery screen to reappear and that drove me nuts.

In short, I'm still confused as to what the max number of quests really is, but I'm confident that it is not a solid 25 anymore.
11/11/2018 11:26 AMPosted by Nihmue
In short, I'm still confused as to what the max number of quests really is, but I'm confident that it is not a solid 25 anymore.
The issue is that there are certain quests that don't count against the 25 limit, so depending on how many of them are in your log, you can go over 25. Just as an example, I've currently got one of the "Pick a New Expansion to Quest In" quests in my log on an alt which isn't adding to the total. Account wide quests and I think emissaries also can up your count but don't count against the 25 limit.