Warlord's Deathwheel: Horde Availability

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 16 Next
09/28/2016 09:44 AMPosted by Abnarah
I'm kind of disappointed I missed out on the mount.

During the time it was available, I was moving house, so I was without internet.

I really would be happy with another chance to get it.

you were moving for two months ???
09/30/2016 09:25 AMPosted by Roxette
09/30/2016 09:19 AMPosted by Tenaciousm
The only way we are going to get anything done about this is to keep posting and submitting suggestions in game so those of you, like me that missed this mount and truly would like to have the same opportunity that the alliance have, we have to keep posting and submitting those suggestions. We have to discount the negitive Nancys. Ignore those who would keep us down on this and keep asking and eventually Blizzard will have to listen.

there is nothing to stop you from making an alliance toon and buying that bike - one bike was free and only available for a certain time and the other can be purchased - it really is fair to everyone.
And that is were those of us that keep asking for the mount disagree with you. The alliance bike was never suppose to be in the game. Why is the alliance bike in the game, because people that wanted to see the bike in the game used their right just like I mentioned doing and posted enough times to be seen and got their mount put into the game for purchase. That is all we are asking for. I am not asking for the feat of strength, or to get it for free. I am willing to pay for it. Blizzard went against the rules of the contest and put the alliance bike into the game. I do not have a problem with that, I would just really like to have a shot at the bike. Their are people who could not log in to wow during the event. We are not asking for a hand out or even to get it for free. We are just asking for a vendor to be added so we can have the mount that is all. It would have been a dead issue if the alliance bike would no have been added.
09/30/2016 09:42 AMPosted by Tenaciousm
09/30/2016 09:25 AMPosted by Roxette

there is nothing to stop you from making an alliance toon and buying that bike - one bike was free and only available for a certain time and the other can be purchased - it really is fair to everyone.
And that is were those of us that keep asking for the mount disagree with you the alliance bike was never suppose to be in the game. Why is the alliance bike in the game, because people that wanted to see the bike in the game used their right just like I amentioned doing and posted enough time to be see and got their mount put into the game for purchase. That is all we are asking for. I am not asking for the feat of strength, or to get it for free. I am willing to pay for it. Blizzard want against the rules of the contest and put the alliance bike into theach game. I do not have a problem with that, I would just really like to have a shot at the bike. Their are people who could not log in to wow during the event. We are not asking for a hand out or even to get it for free. We are just asking for a vendor to be added so we can have the mount that is all. It would have been a dead issue if the alliance bike would no have been added.

it was open for two months, I really see no need to put it back in the game but if you get the bike then I want some of the pets that were only available if you were playing at a certain time added back to the game as well.
08/08/2016 08:18 PMPosted by Michroyal
Did you just refer to us as......"dogs"?

You are dogs.
The Horde bike should be available for the same price as the Alliance one.

Those who were around when it came out got it for free. That's the prize. And it's not like it's very exclusive, either. Several million people own one. Someone being able to purchase it wouldn't lessen my enjoyment of it in the slightest.
I lucked out and briefly came back to the game and played a horde toon when this promotional was in effect.

It's a fantastic mount. Everyone should have the ability to get one. How? Don't care. Just make it available so that those who want it can get it.
09/30/2016 09:24 AMPosted by Roxette
I don't care for the idea of these special promotion events - all of a sudden not being special. Stick around the game and you well also get a special feature.
The event will still be special because those that got it for free have the feat of strength. It's not special anymore anyway cause you can still buy the alliance bike.
09/30/2016 09:44 AMPosted by Roxette
...And that is were those of us that keep asking for the mount disagree with you the alliance bike was never suppose to be in the game. Why is the alliance bike in the game, because people that wanted to see the bike in the game used their right just like I amentioned doing and posted enough time to be see and got their mount put into the game for purchase. That is all we are asking for. I am not asking for the feat of strength, or to get it for free. I am willing to pay for it. Blizzard want against the rules of the contest and put the alliance bike into theach game. I do not have a problem with that, I would just really like to have a shot at the bike. Their are people who could not log in to wow during the event. We are not asking for a hand out or even to get it for free. We are just asking for a vendor to be added so we can have the mount that is all. It would have been a dead issue if the alliance bike would no have been added.

it was open for two months, I really see no need to put it back in the game but if you get the bike then I want some of the pets that were only available if you were playing at a certain time added back to the game as well.
Again would be a dead issue if the alliance bike would not have been put into the game for purchase.
09/30/2016 09:50 AMPosted by Tenaciousm
09/30/2016 09:24 AMPosted by Roxette
I don't care for the idea of these special promotion events - all of a sudden not being special. Stick around the game and you well also get a special feature.
The event will still be special because those that got it for free have the feat of strength. It's not special anymore anyway cause you can still buy the alliance bike.

anyone can buy the alliance bike, even you. the horde bike was the special one and that was time limited.

anyway both of us are repeating what we previously said, so I am not going to help you just keep bumping this thread up.
09/30/2016 09:33 AMPosted by Roxette
09/28/2016 09:44 AMPosted by Abnarah
I'm kind of disappointed I missed out on the mount.

During the time it was available, I was moving house, so I was without internet.

I really would be happy with another chance to get it.

you were moving for two months ???
They might have been who are you to judge?
09/30/2016 09:52 AMPosted by Roxette
09/30/2016 09:50 AMPosted by Tenaciousm
...The event will still be special because those that got it for free have the feat of strength. It's not special anymore anyway cause you can still buy the alliance bike.

anyone can buy the alliance bike, even you. the horde bike was the special one and that was time limited.

anyway both of us are repeating what we previously said, so I am not going to help you just keep bumping this thread up.
I am not asking to help bump the thread. I value your opinion just like I value everyone's. I am keeping the thread current because I agree with the OP and would like to have it seen so it is not missed by those that feel the same way we do. To many times have I seen this thread and ones like it drowned out by repeat threads and threads that have nothing to do with world of Warcraft. It is a thread based on the opinion of many players who missed the mount. If you didn't miss the mount good on you. If you disagree with us that is ok too. I do know however the only way to get a thread seen is to have it current and give those who miss out a chance, just like the mount.
Just a quick poll who of you that got the mount and feat of strength would be mad if they offered the mount via vendor? Who thinks it would ruin the game for ever or change it so drastically that it would make you unsub?
I agree :c MoP was a torture, everyone with that mount but me
08/08/2016 08:16 PMPosted by Padrin
I'm still confused as to how the Horde "won", when the bike is no longer available, whereas the Alliance one is. What's the problem with making the Horde one avaliable again for 100k?

That never did make much sense.
This is the most annoying mount in the game, the noise it makes is hideous, we don't need more than we already suffer!
You no take candle!

- bump I suppose. While I don't agree it should be made available again there are still opportunities for discussion.

Blizzard has set a precedent by removing mounts and other items to allow them to keep "Awe". This was a limited promotion that was publicized up front.

We knew going into it the rules to obtain the bike. I think that retroactively changing the rules now will open a huge Pandora's box that we will not be able to close.
09/30/2016 10:57 AMPosted by Hyant
You no take candle!

- bump I suppose. While I don't agree it should be made available again there are still opportunities for discussion.

Blizzard has set a precedent by removing mounts and other items to allow them to keep "Awe". This was a limited promotion that was publicized up front.

We knew going into it the rules to obtain the bike. I think that retroactively changing the rules now will open a huge Pandora's box that we will not be able to close.
But the rules were already changed. That is why I am putting so much effort into it. The losing teams bike is in the game and still available for purchase. It was never suppose to be in the game in the first place. Just asking for the same option that the alliance has. Not asking for something for free. Would like to buy the mount. Many others feel the same way.
So the worm has turned! I do so recall all of the jeering and nose-thumbing coming from the Horde when the Alliance complained about how shady the whole vote was when conducted. "Suck it up!", they yelled. "Too bad!" "Get over it!"

It does indeed seem ironic that the "winners" are now wringing their hands over their prize. Or lack thereof.

Bottom line? I don't care. Go ahead, get a vendor set up and sell the Deathwheels for 100k a pop. These days that's chump change. What harm could it do? It's not like there aren't millions of them parked in Horde garages all over the place.

Just remember if another event comes along and you're tempted to cat-call... you may just end up eating crow.
Holy tsunami wall of text, Batman!
08/08/2016 08:16 PMPosted by Padrin
I'm still confused as to how the Horde "won", when the bike is no longer available, whereas the Alliance one is. What's the problem with making the Horde one avaliable again for 100k?

This.

I have the Deathwheel on my Horde alts, but don't pretend that a mount somehow makes me special or more "experienced" than others that don't have it.

It confers upon me no special snowflake powers or abilities.

So it should be made available to all.
I would 100% agree with you on this but......

08/08/2016 08:10 PMPosted by Roggvar
Alliance Dogs

you had to go and try to insult me, so no :)

lol jk