Warlord's Deathwheel: Horde Availability

General Discussion
Prev 1 8 9 10 16 Next
09/30/2016 11:12 AMPosted by Ornyx
08/08/2016 08:16 PMPosted by Padrin
I'm still confused as to how the Horde "won", when the bike is no longer available, whereas the Alliance one is. What's the problem with making the Horde one avaliable again for 100k?

There are a few unfortunate legal obligations that have halted a release of the Horde's Deathwheel, from what I understand. Something about <insert legal jargon about prizing>.

Again, an unfortunate circumstance, but I'm not sure that anything can be done.

I'll bring this up again next week and see if anything has changed since I last asked about this a few months back.

Actually something can be done, remove Alliance access to the mount until Horde has access again. Horde won, so if they can't have access, why should the Alliance continue to have access since they lost? I don't care if Alliance has access and can buy theirs so long as Horde still has access. It should be everyone has access or none do and those that got the mount before get to keep it and those that want it have to wait until the "legal" stuff gets sorted out. Pretty simple and the most fair option.
10/03/2016 03:27 PMPosted by Harukav
Actually something can be done, remove Alliance access to the mount until Horde has access again. Horde won, so if they can't have access, why should the Alliance continue to have access since they lost? I don't care if Alliance has access and can buy theirs so long as Horde still has access. It should be everyone has access or none do and those that got the mount before get to keep it and those that want it have to wait until the "legal" stuff gets sorted out. Pretty simple and the most fair option.

If the question is - Can i pay for access to the mount? I dont see why not - heck, give it a hefty discount if it makes it feel better as 'winner'

If the actual question is - Can i get the mount for free since i missed it? Answer is absolutely no.

Limited timed items sucked, but at least there's hope for this 'wheeler' to get a fix.
10/04/2016 09:45 AMPosted by Fairyland

If the question is - Can i pay for access to the mount? I dont see why not - heck, give it a hefty discount if it makes it feel better as 'winner'

If the actual question is - Can i get the mount for free since i missed it? Answer is absolutely no.

Limited timed items sucked, but at least there's hope for this 'wheeler' to get a fix.
Yeah as far as I am concerned I think all we are asking for is the mount be added to a vendor so we have the option. To purchase it. That's all I personally am asking for. Would dump 100k in a heart beat for it.
Yeah as far as I am concerned I think all we are asking for is the mount be added to a vendor so we have the option. To purchase it. That's all I personally am asking for. Would dump 100k in a heart beat for it.

Pretty much where I'm coming from on this. I'd pay 100k in a heartbeat for it. Even though I'd need to save up a bit to do it.
I'm still confused as to how the Horde "won", when the bike is no longer available, whereas the Alliance one is. What's the problem with making the Horde one avaliable again for 100k?

There are a few unfortunate legal obligations that have halted a release of the Horde's Deathwheel, from what I understand. Something about <insert legal jargon about prizing>.

I'll bring this up again next week and see if anything has changed since I last asked about this a few months back.
I was just wondering what the ETA on the response is going to be?
10/03/2016 02:54 PMPosted by Jarngrep
Huh, that's crappy. Makes me not even want to use mine, given what it would represent to those who missed out. You'd think mighty Activision-Blizzard could chip in a little for the rights, eh?

Really? You are aware that are mounts, pets, toys, and titles in game that were rewarded from 1 time only events so they're also no longer obtainable?

There's nothing to feel sorry about here, everyone who took part in the event and logged on to a horde character has the mount. I haven't even played Horde since Vanilla and yet i still have the mount, I can't use it as alliance but I still have it.
10/05/2016 08:18 AMPosted by Tenaciousm

I was just wondering what the ETA on the response is going to be?

yea...... do we need to keep bumping this to get a respond or what?
Hey Rog i get it mate but unfortunately this is not the first time sensitive item to be introduced and removed in wow and i'm 99.9% sure it wont be the last.

Just have to hope they add something else super cool that you like.
09/30/2016 11:48 AMPosted by Rhay
That bike was not a blessing, its a curse.

imagine if you will the sound of ten thousand motorbikes around every quest/flight/npc. By the end of the day you want to gouge out your ears. The bike is STILL to loud and annoying. Trust me friends, this is an alliance victory.

VROOOOOM VROOOOOOM HONK HONK HONKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Sorry but i can't hear whatcha saying cupcake.
10/06/2016 03:32 AMPosted by Zerjan
Hey Rog i get it mate but unfortunately this is not the first time sensitive item to be introduced and removed in wow and i'm 99.9% sure it wont be the last.

Just have to hope they add something else super cool that you like.
I just hope they add the bike to a vendor so we can buy it. I hope that is the out come of this weeks meeting.
Horde won, so if they can't have access, why should the Alliance continue to have access since they lost?

"If I can't have my toy, take away theirs!"

Are you three?
with this logic you all should have never even been given the chance to get yours at all

Was there any luck in the meeting? Some of us are crossing our fingers over here. Just survived a hurricane would now like to ride my Deathwheel into the sunset.
I would also like to own this bike. I remember when the contest was going on but at the time I did not play WoW and did not log in. +1 for getting the bike in game!

While I'm perfectly content with my (superior) Treadblade, I have to wonder if a re-color would be an option to get around this for the Hordies?

By re-color I'm referring to the Horde trike btw, not recoloring the Treadblade.
How about buying the Alliance bike will give access access to the horde equivalent?
09/30/2016 11:30 AMPosted by Hyant
How exactly did the Horde act?

From what I remember it was a lot of:

QQ moar alliance we won and you lost!!!! Its just one mount get over it!!!

Now you can buy the alliance one for 100k and the horde one isn't available its no longer "just one mount that needs to be gotten over" lol

Having gotten that salt out of my system I do believe they should find a way to give the horde one to the people that missed out, sell it to them we/e, it doesn't seem fair how things turned out even if a lot of people were mean about it when the shoe was on the other foot.

It was a free "limited event" item, so it's your own fault if you missed out on it. Blizzard isn't obligated to give you a second chance at something that they clearly stated would only be available for a limited time.
Well for some of us being deployed to a country with out access to the internet is hardly our fault. I would agree with you if the alliance bike was not added to the game. I can go on eBay in the real world and buy limited time limited edition items all time. No one ever said blizzard was obligated to do anything. We are exercising our right to use the forum for one of its intended purposes, to ask for things that we would like to have in the game we all enjoy.

While I appreciate your service for our country, do you honestly expect us to believe that there was NO ONE here in the states who could log in once during the event?

I am a veteran who spent many months deployed, as well. I was always able to have someone log in for me during those limited time events.
<span class="truncated">...</span>Well for some of us being deployed to a country with out access to the internet is hardly our fault. I would agree with you if the alliance bike was not added to the game. I can go on eBay in the real world and buy limited time limited edition items all time. No one ever said blizzard was obligated to do anything. We are exercising our right to use the forum for one of its intended purposes, to ask for things that we would like to have in the game we all enjoy.

While I appreciate your service for our country, do you honestly expect us to believe that there was NO ONE here in the states who could log in once during the event?

I am a veteran who spent many months deployed, as well. I was always able to have someone log in for me during those limited time events.
Some of us tried to save some of our hard earned money while we were deploy and unsub from a service that we are not actively using. In my case I was unaware of the giveaway. If I would have know I would have gladly paid the $15 for the month. As I stated earlier I would buy the mount for $25 if it was released in the shop.

Wow it's been two weeks now. I wonder what the answer is?