Where is Jaina in the Broken Shore cinemas?

Story Forum
For how fired up she was at the funeral, she was conspiciously missing for the big fight. Was she missing for meta reasons like because she could have teleported Varian away making his sacrifice pointless? Or was it something more sinister?

You can see her on the righthand side of this screenshot, but otherwise I haven't been able to find her.

http://i.imgur.com/nFKP7sj.jpg
Why didn't the mage capable of mass teleportation do any mass teleportation? Well that's easy to explain. You see during the fight she was... ohh look new invasions are up in Hillsbrad and Dun Morogh!

/smoke bomb
I think they actually cut out some characters from the Broken Shore scenario. In the original preview images characters like Tyrande and Lor'themar were there.

08/10/2016 06:29 AMPosted by Threeslotbag
You can see her on the righthand side of this screenshot,

Waiiit a second...
Jaina's probably a dreadlord. I watched her the entire time at the Broken Shore, and all she did was cast glacial lance over and over again. None of her usual repertoire was on display. No blizzards, no teleports, no ice blocking people, no water elementals.

Thrall might also be a dread lord as he was not at Vol'jin's funeral, same as Jaina when the Demon Hunters show up and unmask/reveal the demons in their midsts. And I'll tell you what, Thrall's ego is too huge to let the Doomhammer go.
I have a confession: I am a dreadlord.
If Jaina really was a dreadlord then surely Anduin would have figured it out and 1 shot her by now.
08/10/2016 07:07 AMPosted by Lena
If Jaina really was a dreadlord then surely Anduin would have figured it out and 1 shot her by now.

Would he suspect Aunty Jaina?
Would he be not overcome with grief at that moment in time?
Could their be a tier list for Dreadlords that makes the illusions better based on power level?
08/10/2016 07:05 AMPosted by Wolfsung

We're all dreadlords. Just don't tell Khadgar, we want him to believe there's still some hope for Azeroth left.
More like where the hell was Khadgar?
DBZ writing. The more high powered shenanigans you pull out of your sleeve without explanation, the messier things gets, requiring constant upping the stakes and powers all around.

Why didn't she just teleport everyone away?

Well, obviously the Legion was blocking her!

Move along a couple patches and hey, look at that, we're hanging out with Jaina, get a few cracks in on some big Legion bad, and teleport out from under his nose.

Why didn't they stop us?

They were not prepared!
I think I'm going to coin a new phrase for Jaina; Plot Bimbo.
08/10/2016 07:05 AMPosted by Wolfsung
What if everyone is a dreadlord but Jaina?

Seriously though, I'm banking on her being Varimathras or Mal'ganis, because I'm a pessimist and it's in character for these writers.
08/10/2016 07:34 AMPosted by Netherblast
More like where the hell was Khadgar?

He was in Kara talking to the ghost of Medivh that was really.... a dreadlord.
She just tactically retreated as soon as it was clear they were going to lose. This is perfectly viable. :^)
Shame she didn't have the decency to blow a horn to indicate her retreat. She could have saved alot of Horde lives by simply telling us she was being overrun.
The Horde should have known telepathically that Jaina's missing presence on the battlefield was a sign to retreat.

You can see her on the righthand side of this screenshot, but otherwise I haven't been able to find her.

Aw man, it took me a minute to get that joke. And now that I do, I can't stop laughing.

Well meme'd/10
08/10/2016 10:04 AMPosted by Illidankdank

Aw man, it took me a minute to get that joke. And now that I do, I can't stop laughing.

Well meme'd/10
Thank you. Way over half my posts on this forum are straight up jokes. Sadly, most don't think they are funny, or even worse think they are serious. :D
08/10/2016 08:06 PMPosted by Threeslotbag
08/10/2016 10:04 AMPosted by Illidankdank

Well meme'd/10
Thank you. Way over half my posts on this forum are straight up jokes. Sadly, most don't think they are funny, or even worse think they are serious. :D

There are some cases where you have a point, though.
08/10/2016 09:44 AMPosted by Gibbet
Shame she didn't have the decency to blow a horn to indicate her retreat. She could have saved alot of Horde lives by simply telling us she was being overrun.
Jaina wasn't even there based on the cinema though. She's just gone at the perfect moment to help the Legion triumph. Then reappears just to say "go to war against the Horde, not the Legion!" before immediately disappearing.