Koltira Deathweaver

Story Forum
So, last we heard of the the DK horde counterpart to Thassarian, he was being dragged off by Sylvannas' minions into Undercity presumably to be tortured and brainwashed into being Sylvannas' servant. That was back in Cata. I hear DK's get one of the better Class Order Hall Campaigns, but without spoiling anything, does anyone know if Koltira makes a return? I noticed one of the DK's legendary items is named after him: "Koltira's Newfound Will"

I just think it would be strange, what with the return of the Ebon Blade to the main story (well, for DKs at least), and with Sylvannas' new position, that they wouldn't bring Koltira back in some fashion.
Yes he does return. Sylvanas might not be exactly happy about it though.

That's about as vague as I can be without spoiling things.
The brotherhood of the Ebon blade surpasses the factions of the living.
Thassarian's corpse b0ner overrides Koltira's repeated uselessness, apparently.
That being said, are we going to have to do ALL the Artifact Weapon and class hall stories to get these nuggets of lore? Not to sound like a lazy-bones but that sounds like a lot of work and I hear about all these characters either popping back up or dying in class halls and during artifact weapon quests.
08/10/2016 09:33 AMPosted by Belmir
That being said, are we going to have to do ALL the Artifact Weapon and class hall stories to get these nuggets of lore? Not to sound like a lazy-bones but that sounds like a lot of work and I hear about all these characters either popping back up or dying in class halls and during artifact weapon quests.

This is what having content looks like, pal. Gonna take a good deal of time to see everything just 7.0 has to offer.
Not all the undead follow sylvanas, he'll probably return to the ebon blade.
08/10/2016 09:34 AMPosted by Audette
08/10/2016 09:33 AMPosted by Belmir

This is what having content looks like, pal. Gonna take a good deal of time to see everything just 7.0 has to offer.

True enough. It's just, WoD got me so used to not having content I don't know what I'll do with myself... guess it's time to level that hunter so I don't miss out on anything good.