Playing my Shaman was soooo boring

Shaman
I was always elemental shaman, it was fun for awhile until they removed the movement from lightning bolt but it was still ok to play. after awhile it got boring and gave up.

UNTIL 7.0 patch came and changed all the specs, i went to tried out elemental again..and my god it is sooooo boring, it seemed it is still the same boring spec but with little tweaks that made it even worst.

So i switched to enhanced for the first time. I don't know what enhanced was like back then but playing enhanced was now 10x better and more fun than elemental. cant believe the difference it made.
Agree to disagree. I am really enjoying the elemental rotation right now. Haven't tried Enhance as I don't particularly like melee. I'm sure I'll get around to it.
I'm actually enjoying elemental more than I have in years. I love the new play style.
08/11/2016 05:56 AMPosted by Bugsykinz
Agree to disagree. I am really enjoying the elemental rotation right now. Haven't tried Enhance as I don't particularly like melee. I'm sure I'll get around to it.

08/11/2016 06:43 AMPosted by Dakhari
I'm actually enjoying elemental more than I have in years. I love the new play style.

Quoted for truth. Yep having a whole lot of fun around here.

P.S It's "sooo" much fun :D
Personally loving elemental atm I find it much more fun then cata or WoD version
Keeping up flame shock, casting LvB, LB and dumping it into ES. Or CL'ing on cleave.

Feels fairly similar, but it's a rotation and playstyle I've always loved.
08/11/2016 05:43 AMPosted by Titanbeard
I was always elemental shaman, it was fun for awhile until they removed the movement from lightning bolt but it was still ok to play. after awhile it got boring and gave up.

UNTIL 7.0 patch came and changed all the specs, i went to tried out elemental again..and my god it is sooooo boring, it seemed it is still the same boring spec but with little tweaks that made it even worst.

So i switched to enhanced for the first time. I don't know what enhanced was like back then but playing enhanced was now 10x better and more fun than elemental. cant believe the difference it made.

no boring then most wow clases are.
Icefury and Maelstrom Power have made this class more fun for me than at literally any point since I started playing Shaman (Burning Crusade). We have three damage spell schools. Three! With instants and cast time spells in each! It's amazing.
I have been having a blast on my Elemental since the changes went live and on Beta. It gets even more fun once you get your artifact weapon and start questing through the different zones.

Haven't had this much enjoyment since the days of cast while moving LB back in MOP.