Turn off PVP during Invasions.

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 5 Next
08/10/2016 09:26 PMPosted by Zathareith
if u dont want to pvp then dont b on a pvp realm, stop being a softy salty

You don't read so good, do you?

08/10/2016 09:24 PMPosted by Slayzall
I somewhat get it. Unholy dishes out a lot of unwanted AoE during these invasions and it's usually interpreted the wrong way and I get ganked for it. But honestly, the graveyards are so close it's no big deal. Even with a 2 minute rez cd, it's cool cus I'm still getting credit for it so I just sit back and chill for a bit.

Except for the fact that if you actually participate in the event you can easily get near double the rewards. I completed a set of invasions on two different characters, my main on a PvE server got 90 shards. My alt on a PVP server got 50 shards because he was dead 90% of the invasion. You're also forgetting about rez timers, at around your third death, that !@#$ starts stacking.
08/10/2016 09:27 PMPosted by Lightox
I get tired of hearing if u dont like pvp go on a PVE realm, for these invasions its a different story.. even if they dont intentionally target you.. Your spells and others still kill other people. Then you have random alliance who only go there to kill horde and the other way around.

So what you end up with is the side with less people just afking on their mounts, so its that what blizzard intended? It doesn't lead up to the expansion well when the PVP aspect of these invasions are kept on forcing one team to AFK. And good luck if you dont want to afk you will spend the whole time dying and running back.

No, you THINK it's a different story, but really it's pvp on a pvp server. Start coping.
I am coping but as a customer I have a right to complain, I am not talking only for myself but others I see in guild and how they play the game. If blizz wants the lesser side to AFK then so be it.
08/10/2016 09:29 PMPosted by Aurelianus
08/10/2016 09:27 PMPosted by Lightox
I get tired of hearing if u dont like pvp go on a PVE realm, for these invasions its a different story.. even if they dont intentionally target you.. Your spells and others still kill other people. Then you have random alliance who only go there to kill horde and the other way around.

So what you end up with is the side with less people just afking on their mounts, so its that what blizzard intended? It doesn't lead up to the expansion well when the PVP aspect of these invasions are kept on forcing one team to AFK. And good luck if you dont want to afk you will spend the whole time dying and running back.

No, you THINK it's a different story, but really it's pvp on a pvp server. Start coping.

The !@#$ does that even mean? Is that some irrelevant phrase that doesn't exist anywhere outside of the %^-* show pvp-sphere?
08/10/2016 09:29 PMPosted by Aurelianus
Start coping.

This really makes you look childish.

There's many other ways you could state that.
To the ones being smartasses about going to a PVE realm, it happens on the PVE realm too geniuses. I'm on PVE and try my best not to do whatever it is that's causing me to become PVP flagged and I find it happening regardless. If I'm not mistaken, I think one of the dreadlord things causes it to happen to.

It's annoying to get flagged and then get attacked by the opposite faction because some kid wants their kicks and giggles to attack someone while you're trying to fight demons. I can understand it'd be a harder problem to fix on PVP servers but this is annoying on PVE
08/10/2016 09:33 PMPosted by Lightox
I am coping but as a customer I have a right to complain, I am not talking only for myself but others I see in guild and how they play the game. If blizz wants the lesser side to AFK then so be it.

Sure, you can complain but your complaints don't have even a shred of legitimacy if you are playing on a PvP server. Take some responsibility.
08/10/2016 09:38 PMPosted by Aurelianus

Sure, you can complain but your complaints don't have even a shred of legitimacy if you are playing on a PvP server. Take some responsibility.

When it's 3v1 or 4v1 or even 5v1 ganking on a PvP server during normal times, I have no issue with it. That's what I signed up for on creating a toon on a PvP server.

When it's something ridiculous like 20-30v1, that's when it no longer becomes fun to play.
08/10/2016 09:41 PMPosted by Quelitha

When it's 3v1 or 4v1 or even 5v1 ganking on a PvP server during normal times, I have no issue with it. That's what I signed up for on creating a toon on a PvP server.

When it's something ridiculous like 20-30v1, that's when it no longer becomes fun to play.

You sign up to pvp on a pvp server - full stop. There's no guarantee that the odds will be reasonably in your favor or that it will occur at a time that is convenient.

Okay, so I take it you're totally fine with going up against anywhere between 10-40 other players by yourself, yeah? That sound like a fun time to you?

Your arguments don't have a shred of legitimacy because you're ignoring the circumstances of these complaints.

You really need to do everyone a favor and shut up. You obviously have nothing relevant to say and a majority of your posts are trolling. Them being on a PVP server is irrelevant because this is not natural pvp that is occurring. The storyline is suppose to be both factions working together to take down a greater evil. Apparently that's too much for you to comprehend
No way, the PVP is definitely part of the fun. If I can't Chain Lightning cleave down a bunch of Horde melee then what's the point really.
08/10/2016 09:45 PMPosted by Tailari
No way, the PVP is definitely part of the fun. If I can't Chain Lightning cleave down a bunch of Horde melee then what's the point really.

That literally would not happen at all. If you seriously think you're going to kill multiple enemy players the same level/gear as you then you're insane.

Which means you're either targeting low levels, which makes you a douche, or you're targeting obviously undergeared players. Which makes you disingenuous.
08/10/2016 09:48 PMPosted by Duranin
08/10/2016 09:45 PMPosted by Tailari

That literally would not happen at all. If you seriously think you're going to kill multiple enemy players the same level/gear as you then you're insane.

Which means you're either targeting low levels, which makes you a douche, or you're targeting obviously undergeared players. Which makes you disingenuous.

Actually it just means he/she's part of why it's a problem
08/10/2016 09:44 PMPosted by Storgrim

You really need to do everyone a favor and shut up. You obviously have nothing relevant to say and a majority of your posts are trolling. Them being on a PVP server is irrelevant because this is not natural pvp that is occurring. The storyline is suppose to be both factions working together to take down a greater evil. Apparently that's too much for you to comprehend

You don't get to arbitrarily define what constitutes 'natural pvp' you mental midget.

08/10/2016 09:44 PMPosted by Duranin

Okay, so I take it you're totally fine with going up against anywhere between 10-40 other players by yourself, yeah? That sound like a fun time to you?

Your arguments don't have a shred of legitimacy because you're ignoring the circumstances of these complaints.

Yes I am totally fine with it because it falls within the set of possibilities I agreed to when I created a character on a PvP server. Being camped, being impossibly outnumbered, having to compete with the opposing faction out in the world for farming/questing spots, etc. are entirely foreseeable consequences of creating a character on a PvP server. Your argument is groundless.
08/10/2016 09:20 PMPosted by Illisandre
Y'all are all telling him to go to a PvE realm, but we're having a similar issue.

I don't want to PvP, I'm on a PvE realm. But I'm able to be flagged simply by doing my rotation while someone of the opposing faction sits on the Legion Commanders while flagged, then the entire group can gun me down.

I'm not having fun with that.

So turn off pvp.

I detest pvp. I play on pve realms. I'm doing the invasions, and haven't flagged myself once, despite accidentally blade rushing or otherwise attempting to hit a bunch of flagged people from the opposite faction. Why? Because I have the 2.5 brain cells required to set my pvp options to what I want, i.e. I can't flag for it unless I deliberately turn it on. Easy. When I accidentally aoe or target a pvp flagged person, I get a little red message saying I can't attack them unless I deliberately flag myself.

The ONLY inconvenience for me of having a bunch of flagged opposition doing an invasion around me is they're eligible to be tab targetted, so I sometimes have to tab through half a dozen targets before I get one I can hit. That's it.

Stop whining about the need to include options that have been available to you for years.
08/10/2016 09:53 PMPosted by Aurelianus
08/10/2016 09:44 PMPosted by Storgrim

You don't get to arbitrarily define what constitutes 'natural pvp' you mental midget.

08/10/2016 09:44 PMPosted by Duranin

Yes I am totally fine with it because it falls within the set of possibilities I agreed to when I created a character on a PvP server. Being camped, being impossibly outnumbered, having to compete with the opposing faction out in the world for farming/questing spots, etc. are entirely foreseeable consequences of creating a character on a PvP server. Your argument is groundless.

And your comprehension is woefully lacking. You don't quite seem to understand that there's a pretty large difference between a questing zone, that might have three or four people at any given time, and a limited time event that draws HUNDREDS of players.

You would absolutely never find that many players together out in the world under normal circumstances. Absolutely would not.

But you wouldn't know that, because it's clear from your history that you haven't done a scrap of PvE content. All you know is arena walls and maybe a few battlegrounds. You are as ill-equipped for this conversation just as you are ill-equipped for any other aspect of this game.

PVP Zealots never cease to amaze me with their single-minded, dark souls troll level of "Git Gud" mindsets.
08/10/2016 09:28 PMPosted by Duranin
08/10/2016 09:26 PMPosted by Zathareith
if u dont want to pvp then dont b on a pvp realm, stop being a softy salty

You don't read so good, do you?

08/10/2016 09:24 PMPosted by Slayzall
I somewhat get it. Unholy dishes out a lot of unwanted AoE during these invasions and it's usually interpreted the wrong way and I get ganked for it. But honestly, the graveyards are so close it's no big deal. Even with a 2 minute rez cd, it's cool cus I'm still getting credit for it so I just sit back and chill for a bit.

Except for the fact that if you actually participate in the event you can easily get near double the rewards. I completed a set of invasions on two different characters, my main on a PvE server got 90 shards. My alt on a PVP server got 50 shards because he was dead 90% of the invasion. You're also forgetting about rez timers, at around your third death, that !@#$ starts stacking.

I mentioned about the rez timers. Also, about get more nethershards, let's be honest, the stuff you buy with them ain't all that and it's not even that much to buy everything.
08/10/2016 09:58 PMPosted by Duranin

And your comprehension is woefully lacking. You don't quite seem to understand that there's a pretty large difference between a questing zone, that might have three or four people at any given time, and a limited time event that draws HUNDREDS of players.

You would absolutely never find that many players together out in the world under normal circumstances. Absolutely would not.

But you wouldn't know that, because it's clear from your history that you haven't done a scrap of PvE content. All you know is arena walls and maybe a few battlegrounds. You are as ill-equipped for this conversation just as you are ill-equipped for any other aspect of this game.

PVP Zealots never cease to amaze me with their single-minded, dark souls troll level of "Git Gud" mindsets.

When you create a character does it say, 'Duranin, you can expect to be at times outnumbered but only by odds 'x to 1'? No, you simply agree to be at the mercy of the opposing faction if you are flagged or if you are if you set foot in a pvp zone. In creating a character you are agreeing to these basic principles, there is absolutely no specifications about odds, scale, or general fairness. The current state of affairs is entirely inline with these basic pvp server principles.

I didn't comment about your skill as I haven't even profiled you. I'm criticizing your lack of personal responsibility.
<span class="truncated">...</span>

<span class="truncated">...</span>

Mental midget? Guess it's better than being mentally retarded like yourself. As I said before, do everyone a favor and shut up. Your arguments and trolling get worse and worse every time you comment. People aren't told you're going to be in a poorly organized crossrealm event where you can get killed in many different ways due to your pvp flag thus reducing your enjoyment factor of the event itself. What you talk about do not apply to the invasions as they are not normally part of the game. Sorry kid but your's is the argument that's groundless. People like you are what's wrong with the game right now