ele shamans thoughts of demon hinters in pvp

Shaman
so now that demon hunters are in the pvp mix why do you guys think since there are like 7 or more on each side in bg's and 2v2 teams with dh/dh?
as i played elemental i would get a few of them on me.they swarm me like flies.their mobility makes it a little harder to even cast lava burst.

i guess we just flame shock and let them spread flame shock to every thing and wait for instant lava burst casts?because if you stand still and cast a lightning bolt they are on you like flies...lol

but for enhance they are squishy and stromstrikes hit them hard if you can catch them...lol
In its current state you definitely cannot play elemental against them. There is just no way for you to get away from them and even if you could your hard casts dont really seem to do that much damage. Its very frustrateing.
????????

In the current state DH are absolute garbage, they practically have no survivability and all you need to do is refresh frost shock and they can't touch you
08/10/2016 11:58 AMPosted by Webweaver
In its current state you definitely cannot play elemental against them. There is just no way for you to get away from them and even if you could your hard casts dont really seem to do that much damage. Its very frustrateing.

i know thats why im in my huntard insta cast and mobility.but i was saying flame shock and wait for lava burst but their mobility makes it hard for ele.
08/10/2016 12:00 PMPosted by Sodachuggerx
????????

In the current state DH are absolute garbage, they practically have no survivability and all you need to do is refresh frost shock and they can't touch you

there are to many riight now in bg's to do that many one the flood dies down maybe.but now no you cant.
1v1 i stomp on DH's.

just make sure you keep frost shock up all the time, and rotate roots and gust of wind and thunderstorm on their charges.

first charge, tstorm, 2nd charge, root, and you should be good after that...

they have very little movement increasing effects and almost no self healing at this point. so just plink them down over time with lava surge procs while kiting.
08/10/2016 12:39 PMPosted by Vayris
1v1 i stomp on DH's.

just make sure you keep frost shock up all the time, and rotate roots and gust of wind and thunderstorm on their charges.

they have very little movement increasing effects and almost no self healing at this point. so just plink them down over time with lava surge procs while kiting.

thats 1v1 duels kind of hard to do in bg's when thee are 8 on each side..lol
Game's not balanced around random BGs, your issue isn't with DHs it's with having 40 of them in your BG.
08/10/2016 01:39 PMPosted by Rude
Game's not balanced around random BGs, your issue isn't with DHs it's with having 40 of them in your BG.

yea you got a point.
if 8 demon hunters are on you I have no idea what your teammates are doing
Demon hunters are difficult for me, I've had to go Primal Elementalist/Storm Elemental to deal with them. Icefury would probably be better but I like Primal Elementalist, the knock up from Storm Elemental is nice.
Something else kinda funny, they lack a snare outside of Vengeful Retreat right now. And to be honest they really did design Fel Rush / Vengeful Retreat as a whole around their rotational PvE usage for DPS purposes in that one talent build they are trying to make the go-to and that will hurt PvP, which is a sad combination of words to form a sentence that should hopefully not happen again lol.

Mobility is their flavor mah butt. Demon Monk will never be a thing, and their jump+turn+disengage that some are calling a "double jump", and poor man's goblin glider, are nothing but adorable.

But their lore and graphics are amazing. Worth playing for just that.
08/10/2016 01:23 PMPosted by Kelgar
08/10/2016 12:39 PMPosted by Vayris
1v1 i stomp on DH's.

If there are 8 people on you in a BG you will die regardless of what class they are playing.
08/10/2016 07:26 PMPosted by Tailari
08/10/2016 01:23 PMPosted by Kelgar

If there are 8 people on you in a BG you will die regardless of what class they are playing.

so much truth.

I really feel people forget this too often. I frequent a couple different forums and you hear it everywhere "I got jumped by 12 people and died! Nerf them! Buff me!"

No, you should never go into a fight with outrageous number disadvantage and expect to do anything but die.
08/11/2016 02:03 AMPosted by Vayris
08/10/2016 07:26 PMPosted by Tailari

so much truth.

I really feel people forget this too often. I frequent a couple different forums and you hear it everywhere "I got jumped by 12 people and died! Nerf them! Buff me!"

No, you should never go into a fight with outrageous number disadvantage and expect to do anything but die.

So much this

But i do miss the week or so where rogues could guarantee a kill anything upto 1v3. Even if getting out after was never gonna happen.