[H] T/Th 11p-2a EST 11/11H LF Age 30+ Raiders

Guild Recruitment
1 2 3 19 Next
Armageddon Industries --- Heroic ADULT raid guild.
Antorus 11/11H (AotC), ToS 9/9H (AotC), NH 10/10H (AotC), ToV 3/3H (AotC), EN 4/7M & 7/7H (AotC)
Horde - Area 52 server (PVE)
Ages 25+ (30+ preferred)

Raid Times
Core = T/Th 11pm-2am EST.
Open Alt PuG Night = Sun 11pm-2am EST.

We are considering ADULT applicants. Should be 940+ ilvl with crucible open and weapon lvl 70+. If you are close tho, we will help get dedicated raiders geared for raiding.

See my Legion main for an idea of our team's progression & approximate gear level.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/area-52/Novabomb/advanced

We prefer to maintain a 25-30 man team. Currently we have 20 members on the team (with 2 more as flex raiders due to RL schedules) with an average of 18-20 in attendance. As a Heroic team we can flex up to 30 raiders.

Recruitment Needs

1 Healer

-Druid (High)
-Monk (High)
-Priest (High)

-Shaman (Low)
-Paladin (Low)

2-4 DPS

-Monk (HIGH)
-Rogue (HIGH)
-Hunter (HIGH)
-Warlock (High)
-Priest (High)

-Druid (Medium)
-Warrior (Medium)

-Shaman (Low)
-Paladin (Low)
-Mage (Low)

1 Tank (for BfA, but possible for some Heroic Antorus Farming)

-Druid (High)
-Death Knight (High)

-Monk (Medium)

-Warrior (Low)

If your class is not in our current need list, but you think we may be a good fit for each other please still contact us. We care more about the person behind the toon and will work to find ways to fit you in. (NO DEMON HUNTERS)
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Schedule of Guild Sponsored Events (all our events start at 11pm EST)
-Core Raid Team T/Th 11pm-2am Server (EST)
-Wednesday - Dungeons (Mythic/Timewalkers/Challenge)
-Friday - Legacy Raiding
-Sun - Alt/Casuals Raid 11pm-2am

Mission
-Fun and stress free is more important than loot or progression.
-Provide a mature atmosphere free of "teenager/young adult" drama, ignorance, and constant foul language.
-Maintain quality membership over quantity of members. We do not mass invite just to pump membership numbers. We take pride in considering player personality over skill and gear. Skill and gear can be helped, bad attitudes (racist, elitist, egocentric, offensive, etc) cannot.
-Expect fellow members to earn their way and not be carried.
-DRAMA will not be tolerated. Keep it chill or get /gkicked.

Raiding Rules
1. Must be in voice chat. (at least to listen, we use discord)
2. Alts are welcome for non progression raids (open or "alt" nights).
3. Sun night Open/Alt PuG Raid(s) invite priority = team members > guild: backups>casuals>alts > your btag friends not in guild. Min ilvl requirements will be stated.
4. Guild working towards supplying raider consumables (flasks, food, potions), but raiders are expected to supply their own flasks at this time.
5. If you are not on time you may lose your spot for the night.
6. MS>OS. Tier set needs > ilvl upgrade rolls. We use the Suicide Kings (KSK addon that creates a "round robin" list based system) version of loot system for a more fair and balanced distribution.
7. Loot drama = kick from raid for rest of the night.
8. If you repeatedly die to a mechanic holding back progression (for whatever reason), you might be asked to temporarily step out for that boss.
9. We do NOT allow streaming or posting videos or audio of our guild sponsored events. To do so without gaining consent first is a violation of privacy. Our members value their privacy.

About US
LGBT friendly. Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. We are an older group, ages 25-40s with most of us in our mid 30s to early 40s. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. Some of us play other Blizzard games together. We are a "real life first guild" meaning a few of our guys are what we call flex raiders due to their schedules.

We do optimize our 6 hours a week very well with setting up the raid 15 min before start, having 1st pull right on time, and very low down time between pulls. When we have something on farm we are a bit more relaxed and chatty, but everyone knows that during progression we are all business and voice com is only for calling out stuff.
------------------------------------------------
If you are interested, reply to this post or contact me in game.

Novabomb - Skybolt - Crashzone - Thunderfur
Battletag ID - Armageddon#1974
Hello,

nice to meet you Sky and thank you for responding to my post! I am currently 28, so just a couple years shy of your preferences, but I promise you I am an old soul! I will be playing Enhancement in Legion, I hope you are able to keep me. Under normal circumstances, I would play Elemental, but the Artifact weapon enforces the idea of me sticking to my guns and I do not enjoy the play style of elemental, unfortunately. If you are still willing to consider me, I have sent you a friend request on btag. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Matt(Willywornka)
We are still on the hunt for 1 more healer/dps hybrid player. Prefer a resto/elemental shaman that is willing to spend an equal amount of time healing and as dps.
Hi Skybolt,

This is a great concept -- one that I think I'm interested in. I'm a 30s something professional and former hardcore raider during BC, WotLK, and Cata, and have gone super casual/raid finder since. I've been kicking around joining a guild again, and Legion seems like a good time. I'd prefer to main on my Hunter, although I see it's not one of your classes currently recruiting. I can chill for a bit until a spot becomes available for one reason or another.

Worthwhile to chat in-game? Those raid times and everything work out well for me. Currently on Area 52, as well.

Thanks!
@Foucaultain

Add my btag and lets talk. If we are a good fit for each other personality wise, I might be able to make it happen as we are lighter on Rdps. I will also be looking for you in game during the evenings today and the next few days till we get a chance to chat.
We are looking for 1 healer and 1-3 cloth rdps. Contact me for more information and a voice interview.

Once Sept. 20 hits we will not be adding any new members for quite a while.
Looking for healer.
In the final week of pre-raid preparation we are running mythic dungeons and farming materials to make upgraded crafted gear. Anyone considering applying to join our raid team should be at least 110 and ilvl 820+ as this is where our members are at this time.
Hey, Sky!

Im a Holy/Spriest from Brazil, just started on Friday. Used to be a hardcore raider until H Garrosh (solo disc heal, good times :D), nowadays I don't have the time to raid everyday and was looking for an adult and progressive core.

Trying to rush gear on these two weeks, already 811 with some mythic (some friends been helping me out), trying to be full 830/840 until next Tuesday.

Could talk a little more personally on tuesday night, if it is of any interest.

Thank you!
This is a great guild! Everyone is mature & helpful! I leveled to 110 on my Mage in about 6 days, then got the rep to be able to run World Quests. Everyone in guild is always more than willing to run in groups with one another to finish faster. During guild heroic / mythic runs, they try to match similar armor classes up. This is very helpful, because it accelerates the distribution of gear. Plus guildies are happy to pass on gear to another member that needs it more or it's a better stat priority for him / her. VERY FAIR & MATURE. We want to put the good of the guild first, over the good of individual members. This way EVERYONE wins in the long run.

However the HUGE bonus is, NO DRAMA IS TOLERATRED. Our Guild Leader chats with every potential applicant in our VoIP to get a feel for his / her personality, in order to see if it is a good match for our mentality & maturity level. If a member is found to cause drama, it is swiftly taken care of. Besides the Guild Leader, there are only 2 other Officers. This is a great setup, because everyone knows & understands their place. And there isn't any miscommunication due to the fact that there are too many "Chiefs" and not enough "Indians".
Our core 30 man raid roster is now FULL.

We will only consider adult applicants that are interested in a back up raider or casual member position. All classes and roles are welcome for back ups and casuals. To have a Demon Hunter alt in our guild you must already have a non DH main in the guild. Sorry, but DH mains are not welcome here at this time.
We do have 2 dps spots open for our 30 man mythic bound team.
Applicants should be min 830+ and have 3rd relic slot open by now. Don't care if you still don't have the 2 dungeons in Suramar open yet.
Our team will be raiding 9/20 at 11pm EST, when Emerald Nightmare opens.
A healer we had lined up decided not to realm xfer so he is out. We are looking for either a Shaman or Holy Paladin for this spot. Contact me asap if interested.
Are you still looking for a Warlock?
Looking for healer.
Our first night we downed Nythendra in 3 pulls. Would have been 2, but the whole raid got dc'd at 10%. We figure it was a DDOS attack issue.

We downed Elerethe Renferal in 4 pulls. Our main issue was falling off (or through) the webs when running to the next platform. LOL

We got Il'gynoth down to 6% in 3 pulls, but not enough time left in the night to get that 4th pull which probably would have been the kill.

Our expectations for Thurs is Il'gynoth and Ursoc down with at least a few trys on Dragons of Nightmare or better.

We are very happy with this progression with it being the very first night, dealing with technical issues and additional logistics in getting everyone back into raiding after 3 weeks off from it.
Still looking for a healer. Prefer Paladin or Shaman. Willing to consider a Monk with dps OS.
Hey Sky -

I added you on bnet (Brixtan#1645). I am actually looking for a raid time that coincides with RL work, so a T/Th 11p - 2a would work well for me here on the west coast.

I have a resto shaman I would prefer to main for heals. We should talk if you're still looking for someone. I'm well over 30yo here, for better or worse.

B