Dreadlord Infiltrator/Pocket Fel Spreader Toy

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 25 Next
All doomsayers just vanished. Speculation is that they ran out of pamphlets and went home.
08/11/2016 02:56 PMPosted by Haeven
All doomsayers just vanished. Speculation is that they ran out of pamphlets and went home.

The light has forsaken them.
08/11/2016 02:38 PMPosted by Advicetroll
08/11/2016 12:47 PMPosted by Vixie
OMG THE HATEFUL NOT-ADORABLE GNOME IS BACK. Someone punt it.

I like punting gnomes as much as the next troll, but that's kind of uncalled for.

On topic, I can report that in the Tauren section of Orgrimmar on Thrall server I was nearly stomped to death by an infiltrator earlier today. So they're spawning at least.

the fact of spawning wasnt the issue, the infrequency of said spawns was. Some people might be able to get 2-3 in a 6 hour window, and some might never see one in that same time frame. clearly there was an issue with the frequency of spawns that Blizzard is going to try and hotfix a change.

not working as intended.
Doomsayers have disappeared on Stormrage
Update (3pm): after a brief despawn, Doomsayers should once again be able to be taken over by Dreadlords.

Please keep in mind there is a cooldown after this occurs. However, if you are searching for more than an hour or so and haven't found one, please post in this thread and let us know.

Thank you!
08/11/2016 09:07 AMPosted by Been
08/11/2016 09:01 AMPosted by Hystin
Or, you know, give them some time to actually fix it.

Jeez it's a bloody toy and people are acting like IT'S SUPER IMPORTANT.

The toy itself may not be important to you but it is to others who collect them but what is very important is that people are wasting hours trying to farm these things which simply aren't spawning properly. That is something that Blizzard should have fixed quicker than this.

and to add to this is that this "toy" is as of this moment only going to drop during the invasions so time is very limited for a lot of us that have real life going on.
08/11/2016 02:58 PMPosted by Muffinus
Update (3pm): after a brief despawn, Doomsayers should once again be able to be taken over by Dreadlords.

Please keep in mind there is a cooldown after this occurs. However, if you are searching for more than an hour or so and haven't found one, please post in this thread and let us know.

Thank you!

Thanks for update :)

Thank you!

I don't think you guys respawned the Doomsayer at the Panda portal in Stormwind.
Or the one at the well in front of the Demon Hunter area in Mage Quarter.

Thank you!

Thank you!

Thank you!

Can I get a credit for the 18 hours I have already sunk into this = P
The doomsayers moved when they respawned... just saying....
08/11/2016 03:05 PMPosted by Lovezone

Thank you!

I don't think you guys respawned the Doomsayer at the Panda portal in Stormwind.
Or the one at the well in front of the Demon Hunter area in Mage Quarter.

Yeah, Panda Balloon Doomsayer still seems to be missing

Thank you!

Thank you!! It was funny when we saw all of the Doomsayers disappear when you were tinkering with things and then reappear with several "new" NPCs.
08/11/2016 02:10 PMPosted by Bomdanil
I said that it was how developers should respond to community concerns regarding negative gameplay experiences. How is that a freak out?

Snarky. Sarcastic. Snide.

Just say thanks for the info and go on. I may be hearing your text-voice in my precepts of you as a forum troll so I should just put you on ignore. That'll fix it.

ps. that type of snotty reactive post is why the devs don't post here much - just announcements, never discussions anymore.
Thx guys, its working now.
two of the doomsayers in Stormwind have not respawned yet.
Yeah, still no luck in our SW, and the Panda and Illidari camp Doomsayers still have not yet respawned.
The Dread Infiltrator on Whisperwind hasn't popped up for at least an hour.
Stormrage server hasnt had one spawn in an hour.
Nothing on wildhammer.