Trade my 100 Character boost

General Discussion
I wish I had choices, said no one ever? I have 5 level 100 characters and to be honest only enjoy playing one. I wish I had the choice of trading my level 100 character boost for anything of equal value in the wow Store. Not everyone wants another level 100 character. (I still have my level 90 boost). Besides that nothing in the wow store actually cost Blizz anything to offer. So I see no difference in letting me choose an equivalent item worth $60 that I would actually use and like. Any thoughts? Exceeding customer expectations is what customer service is all about isn't it?
Maybe you should file a ticket rather than make a post no Blizz employee will ever read?
Its not worth $60. At the most, it would be worth $9.99
I have an unused 100 level boost in my account which i wont probably use, i got no plans to level any more toons.
08/18/2016 01:32 PMPosted by Ghostmaster
Maybe you should file a ticket rather than make a post no Blizz employee will ever read?

I did File a ticket, there are no future plans to allow this.
I used my on a character of the opposite faction, just so I can get the double agent acheesement.
Just boost something random you've never tried. You might like it?
08/18/2016 01:49 PMPosted by Sieghild
I have an unused 100 level boost in my account which i wont probably use, i got no plans to level any more toons.

This. No idea why some idiot downvoted you (which I reversed). I've been playing since day one of vanilla, I already know what I like and what I don't.

The character boost does NOTHING for players like me. Nothing.